Cattery/cat sitting in own home - recommendations

dagmar0

I am looking for recommendations for either a cattery or cat sitting within a home (not mine) nearish to East Dulwich. I would prefer a licensed cattery/full insured.

This would be for a couple of weekends and 2 weeks in August. I have tried lots of ones from the internet but they are fully booked. this is for one young adult cat. Thanks in advance.

I can highly recommend Medivet - Grange Road - Southwark they have a cattery attached to the veterinary practice, the staff are excellent and spend a lot of time with the cats (they have dedicated staff at weekends) also as part of a veterinary practice there is always highly medically trained staff on hand if something is wrong with your cat. Debbie the head vet nurse is a great cat lover and treats every cat under her care as if it was her own. their phone number is 020 7232 2637. they are based just off the old Kent Road SE1 near Spa road.

hi, thank you so much - I have got my cat booked in for all the dates I needed at Medivet!!. It costs slightly more than others but have peace of mind as its attached to a veterinary practice. Its the first year I have owned a cat and am learning that early booking for a cattery is essential.