Wanted: General Builder for Half Refurbishment

Kimsi

My brother and I are looking for a general builder to finish of a refurbishment in Bermondsey as our initial builder has left us in the lurch - putting it politely.

It is our parents old property (they have now passed away) so we would like a quote(s) as soon as possible with a view to selling asap.

We need the following:

A wall needs plastering and a ceiling (ceiling needs re-plastering).

Kitchen needs to be installed across one wall - already bought from B&Q - flat packed.

Hall and kitchen flooring needs to be levelled off.

Boxing in.

7 doors - need to be replaced - the old doors would need to be taken away as well.

Bath. We do have 100 tiles that we would like around the hand basin and the side of the bath.

Laminated flooring throughout.

Rubbish taken away - there is an old cast iron bath that has already been taken out.

I look forward to hearing from you, if you think this is something that would interest you.

Regards

Kimsi

Sorry, I have really no idea who you are. I have never asked for a quote on painting for my house. I have lived here for 30 years and have never had anybody come to quote to paint.

I am actually based in Upper Norwood. I really do think you are confusing me with somebody else.

Regards

Kimsi