Safe home cooked meals delivery service COVID-19

monica3pa

To all our clients, friends and family,

First of all, we hope you are all well and safe. Myself and my friend and fellow caterer Jenny from Ginger Jar Food have joined forces to develop an easy way for you to order delicious and nutritious meals in this uncertain times. We wanted to put our best foot forward and offer home-cooked meals to customers across London during this time, ensuring people have access to food, which they don't always have to cook for themselves. We are excited to show you our new website where you can start placing orders for delivery from Weds 25th March.

New website is https://london-kitchen-deliveries.myshopify.com/

Stay safe and let us know if we can help

We look forward to hearing from you

Monica (from London Basque Kitchen) and Jenny (Ginger Jar Food)

Hi all,

We hope you are all well and safe. Myself and my friend and fellow caterer Jenny from Ginger Jar Food have joined forces to develop an easy way for you to order delicious and nutritious meals in this uncertain times. We wanted to put our best foot forward and offer home-cooked meals to customers across London during this time, ensuring people have access to food, which they don't always have to cook for themselves. As we have still access to all our amazing suppliers we are also offering fresh boxes with a mix of fresh vegetables, fruit, meat and dairy that we delivery to your door, contactless.

You can place an order directly from our website. Its super simple, just go into the delivery collation day you want and add items.

https://london-kitchen-deliveries.myshopify.com/

Stay safe and let us know if we can help

We look forward to hearing from you

Monica (from London Basque Kitchen) and Jenny (Ginger Jar Food)

Hi, every delivery is different as we have regular clients so they get a nice variety. In this Fridays boxes there will be:

2 Apples

200 Strawberries or raspberries

2 Oranges or 4 clementines

Onion

garlic

kale/ cabbage/spring leaf

courgettes

tomatoes

potatoes

cucumber

celery

carrots