We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

www.stevenvaughan.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageCake company that supplied local cafes, now delivering
Posted by Fringe09 March 26, 09:52AM

My friends Eric and Jeanette make the most amazing cakes. They've been supplying local cafes with cakes over the years, including places like the Blue Mountain - [lnkd.in] the shutdown is hurting them badly, so would love it if people could think about supporting them.

You still need cake! They are now delivering traybake cakes to your door ...

messageRe: Cake company that supplied local cafes, now delivering
Posted by Fringe09 March 26, 10:05AM

Sorry - looks like I pasted the wrong link. Here it is again: [www.freshericscakes.com]

Posted by Niky6 March 28, 11:59AM

Just had a traybake delivered. So delicious! We’re all in need of a little treat in times like these and supporting a small business makes it even better. Would highly recommend, my kids loved it!

Posted by sophie_d March 28, 04:30PM

I ordered some of the granola traybake and it was lovely and feels good to be supporting other small business who have been hit hard.

Posted by Siduhe March 29, 09:42PM

I also ordered. Very happy with the traybake - froze half for later and enjoying the first half now!

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum