Grocery shopping

I went a couple of days ago around 3.30 pm. Happy to see a queu keeping the safety distance. Once inside plenty of space, but some people not keeping the distance...I was looking at an item, turned around and there were 4 people surrounding me!!!

Personally, I will wait as much as I can to return...hopefully there is less panic buying by then...

1. Stop shopping as a couple or a family. It makes queues longer and increases contact time.

2. Don't touch it if you aint going to buy it.

2. Your children are controllable and you can stop them running too close to others- its still legal to say no to a child in ED. Its also legal to say no to a child that isn't yours.

3. A distance of 2 metres is not just bit more than a foot. Its the length of a typical car or about 4 brat scooters.

4. Your dog is a potential carrier so 2 metres distance from others includes you and your poxy dog on a string. Stop tying it up by the shop door!

5. Shop in your own neighborhood instead of emptying others local shops.

6.Get a grip on the facts about social distancing- your opinion, sense of special entitlement and feelings are not a reflection of reality. I know this will be very very (very very) hard for a lot of ED residents to grasp but its not too late to start working on becoming an adult. Your right to be an idiot has been temporarily suspended.