Any jobs going?

Han92-ED

Hey, I?ve found myself in a rather challenging experience, as I?m sure many have too.

I recently joined a sustainability company as their digital marketing manager, on the 10th Feb, just before London went into lockdown. I?m currently desperately trying to stay there, as I love the company. However have been told my job may be cut, as they are also suffering with the affects of Covid19. i am also not eligible for the furlough scheme, as I was at another company on the 28th February.

I have taken a 25% pay cut with immediate effect. And have been told I have til the end of April to prove my worth/prove marketing?s effectiveness for the company to keep me on for ?(who knows how long currently!)

So I wanted to reach out to see if anyone knew of any marketing opportunities going at all..or really any jobs going at the moment. I?ve got 6 years of marketing experience, but I am also a lovely person who will take of anything at the moment!

If you think of anything or know of anyone hiring, please do let me know!

Many thanks

Hannah

Thanks all, yes I have spoken to my old company but do not have a firm

Answer if they would be willing to do this for me or not. It?s truly a heartbreaking situation :(

If anyone hears of any jobs, please do let me know! Trying to get married in September but struggling to see how I?m going to afford it currently. Thanks, Hannah

Good luck with your job search. My daughter quit her job on Feb 21 and went self-employed - she now has no work, has not been freelance long enough to claim self-employed benefits and missed being furloughed by seven days. It's really brutal the way some people have fallen through the cracks.

HannahMorris-ED Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thanks all, yes I have spoken to my old company

> but do not have a firm

> Answer if they would be willing to do this for me

> or not. It?s truly a heartbreaking situation :(

>

> If anyone hears of any jobs, please do let me

> know! Trying to get married in September but

> struggling to see how I?m going to afford it

> currently. Thanks, Hannah

Hiya - I?m sorry you find yourself in this position. The big supermarket chains are taking on lots of people, it seems. There?s a lot of supermarkets around SE5/15/22/23, all situated near bus routes and housing and with well organised recruitment policies and procedures. Shelf-stacking, till operating, customer service may not be your top choices but if you?re young and adaptable you may like such roles and when the situation is better you can show on your CV that you were pragmatic and practical. Good luck.