We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

http://www.ellyallen.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageplumber to recommend - And Burke - free help on phone
Posted by vchenu April 13, 11:07AM

Hi Andy Burke has been my plumber for years and has fixed toilet leaks, radiators, taps, boiler on numerous occasions. He came today Easter Monday to fix my pipes below my kitchen sink which became dislodged and which flooded my kitchen last night. He is extremely responsive, quick and very customer oriented and always comes at very short notice. He is also very friendly and reasonably priced. He is based around here but helped a colleague who lives in Central London before. He told me he does free online/face time plumbing help if anyone wants to fix their plumbing issues themselves. His number is 07983688451. Veronique

messageRe: plumber to recommend - And Burke - free help on phone
Posted by Toby April 22, 05:47AM

Fully agree, I had a hot water issue which he managed to do a temporary fix on till he could get the part to do a full fix the following day. Hot water issue sorted!!!

messageRe: plumber to recommend - Andy Burke - free help on phone
Posted by RDolph24 April 29, 11:10AM

I would also recommend Andy - had a problem with no hot water in the shower and he came round the same day and sorted the issue right away. Very friendly and reasonably priced.

Posted by Jason painter April 30, 08:50AM

I always use Andy for my plumbing jobs and have done for the last twenty odd years, he's one of the original 'Dulwich'.

Jason the painter!

Stay safe everyone 😃

Posted by laith May 02, 05:34PM

Hi, I just wanted to also recommend Andy. I've been using him ten years or so and he's always done a great job. Very friendly too.

Laith

Posted by Tworler May 05, 02:55PM

I also used Andy after seeing him recommended on the EDF for a broken toilet. He came the same day & fitted the part a couple of days later, even on the weekend! Will definitely use him again if needed.

Posted by jessiecarson May 23, 07:56AM

Andy really helped us out too.
Fixed the problem within the hour and worth every penny.
Highly recommend him!!!

------------------
download 8 ball pool

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum