mobile Hairdresser

Federico

Hi my name is Federico I'm an Italian Hairdresser based in East Dulwich since 10 years.

I have over 20 years experience between running my own salon and working in fashion also worked for almost a year in North Cross Road at Myla & Davis.

I offer hair cuts (women & men), colours, highlights with different techniques and effects.

Please feel free to contact me for price list.

I'm a baby friendly Hairdresser, it?s not an issue working with your little ones around, and I also offer my clients a free child?s haircut till they are 6 years old.

I use only Wella Color.

N.B. FOR FINISHING AND STYLING I'M USING EXCLUSIVELY 100%VEGAN PRODUCTS.

You can find some of my work here:

https://www.federicoghezzi.com/

https://london.onerepresents.com/artist/federico-ghezzi/

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] for any info you can need.

TO RESTART MY SERVICES FOR YOU I WILL BE OBSERVING ALL RECENT GOVERNMENT AND POLICE GUIDELINES REGARDING ALL SOCIAL DISTANCING AND SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT FOR ME.

Thanks a lot and stay safe

Federico

I can highly recommend Federico! He?s been cutting and highlighting my hair for a couple of years now and he?s the only person I?ll let near me with a pair of scissors. Easily the best hairdresser I?ve ever been to and has a great eye for flattering cuts and ?cool girl? hair! :)

Tess

Another strong recommendation for Fede! He's been cutting and highlighting my hair for more than five years.

As a single mum it's sooooo much easier having your hair done at home and not wasting half a day at the weekend.

Hes a lovely guy to boot and great fun :)

Another recommendation for Fede. He cuts my hair and my boy's hair too. As someone said above it cuts down the time you need to be in the hairdresser or barber for which is great. He is also a lovely man too and happy to chat if that's what you REALLY go to the barber for. I can't comment on women's cuts but his portfolio is bloody great and he always seems to be cuttin/styling in amazing places, so he must be great.

Fede is a top stylist - used in international magazine and advertising campaign shoots...

So fair to say he's pretty good... he cuts my hair, my sons, my daughters and cuts and coloured my wife's curly hair (no mean feat let me tell you) for many years...

Hands down the best hairdresser i know.

Another recommendation here from me. I have very thick hair and he managed to cut and tame it perfectly just before lock down. I am looking forward to safer times when I can have him cut my hair again. Also, Fede is a very lovely and funny man; no awkward 'where are you going on holiday' conversations to endure!

Dear Olivia,

Thanks for your concern. In my adv i say clearly that i will follow the direction, rules and laws of our government.

Forgive me if my idea was to promote myself a bit in advance of the time to come.

We all have to live I guess.

All the best

Federico

Hi everybody hope this finds you well and safe.

I just wanted to touch base with a little European update just to give some sort of good news and hope we heading soon in the same direction.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-52529820?xtor=ES-208-[31802_News_NLB_Wk19_Tue_5_May_ACT]-20200505-[bbcnews_salons_newsworld_salons]

Hope to take care of your hair soon

Stay Safe

Fede

I can't recommend Federico highly enough. He's the only hairdresser I trust; I have thick curly hair and he has guided and styled many looks over the years. He highlights my hair too, perfectly!

Personally I can't wait till the lockdown is lifted, he will be my first call.

• 2 weeks later...
If you are looking for a great hair stylist then I would highly recommend Fede. He's been cutting my hair for the last few years and always does a great job. When I fancy a new hair style but not quite sure what that might be, Fede gives great advice which I always trust! Love the convenience of having my hair done without having to leave my home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

EastdulwichNewbie Wrote: guy z X was

-------------------------------------------------------

> I would also like to add a recommendation for

> Federico who has recently cut and coloured my

> hair. I was really happy with the results (thank

> you Fede!!) & received a lovely compliment from a

> friend about it. He does a fantastic job and is

> fun company too.

What price was that please?

EastdulwichNewbie Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I would also like to add a recommendation for

> Federico who has recently cut and coloured my

> hair. I was really happy with the results (thank

> you Fede!!) & received a lovely compliment from a

> friend about it. He does a fantastic job and is

> fun company too.

What sort of price was that?

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you Fede for my hair cut today - many hair dressers shy away from offering advice on how to cut your hair but thankfully as soon as I asked for Fede's opinion on whether to grow my hair or not he was able to give me advice on the best way to do this, and how best to cut my hair today to enable that longer hair look and feel - I'm going from short back and sides to hopefully reach shoulder length hair. Fede was really easy to get along with and is obviously really passionate and talented with hair. I look forward to many more cuts in the future thanks again Fede!

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much Fede for my highlights and cut today. I?m over the moon!

I can truly recommend Fede as an excellent stylist. He?s very professional and understanding. He is also very pleasant company to chat with while the highlights are working.

I will definitely ask Fede for an appointment again

I had a lovely haircut by Fede this morning. I was very nervous after shielding for months, and Fede was careful and accommodating of my concerns- he cut my hair outdoors as requested!

He is a very talented stylist and understands how to get the best from your hair- thank you Fede, I?m very happy 😊