We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

www.stevenvaughan.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageESPH - still charging
Posted by Forevergreen May 22, 04:58PM

Hi everyone I just wanted to see if anyone who is a member of ESPH is as surprised as I am to discover that they are still charging full membership. Iím aware of 3 other gyms in the area that my friends are part of who stopped charging once they were closed. Iíve requested a refund which I have been assured will be actioned, but really very disappointed not to have received communication from the gym although they say they have put this out on various platforms, asking members to still support them as a small business, or cancel. I have received no communication over email, I cannot see this on their website, and I follow them on FB but have not seen that in their feed either. Really not good enough from my perspective and they were quite defensive about their so-called extensive communication on this matter. Just not what I expect and wanted to see if anyone had any experiences to share. All the best, FG.

messageRe: ESPH - still charging
Posted by hibbs May 23, 10:45AM

Hi

I'm a member of ESPH. When the gym first closed they sent an email with lots of info in it and there was a one liner mentioning that you could freeze your membership whilst the gym was closed (blinked and you could of missed it), other than that I haven't received any other comms regarding this.

Hibbs

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum