Recommendation for Andyman Services

ol_mck

I would like to say a big "Thank You" to Andyman Services - Andy (mob 07564194363) who recently completed a full refurbishment of my flat. He did a great job and was extremely helpful in decision-making about colour schemes and fitments and he worked hard to transform the out-dated decor and fixtures. The end result was a modern, clean, attractive finish. My new tenants love the refurbished property :)

• 2 months later...

I'd like to recommend Andy, he's done loads of odd jobs for us - from putting up pictures, plumbing a washing machine, hanging curtain poles, putting together furniture & some decorating. All of which we're really happy with!

I'd thoroughly recommend him for anyone looking for a trustworthy, hard-working handyman.

I highly recommend Andy. I called him last night as i needed a washing machine connected and he came round straight away and sorted it.

I will definitely use him again in the future and have given his number to my friends and family.

Amazing service!

• 2 months later...
I had Andy come to the flat last weekend as I needed him to hang some pictures up, install a new bath panel and fix something on my window. From the moment I met Andy, he was super friendly and professional. He got the jobs done really quickly and when he wasn't able to fix something on my window, he referred me to someone else which was great. I would really recommend Andy for great service and rates.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I?d like to recommend Andy from Andyman Services. Andy did a great job of removing all the woodchip from the walls and ceiling in my hallway. It was a tough job but Andy is thorough and works to a high standard making sure he gets the job done. He is also tidy, reliable and a genuine guy who sticks to his word. Rates are very reasonable and I will be using Andy again to do the decorating.