Lendel Stephens - Architect Review

red14

Our family cannot recommend Lendel Stephens highly enough.

Having been in touch with other architects and design firms we were delighted when we finally found Stephen. He laid out the various stages and costs of our kitchen and loft extension for us clearly and realistically early on so we did not run into any surprises and drove forward our drawings, planning application and tender process seamlessly. Where we had questions and wanted to tweak things the process and feedback was easy and quick and he helped us find practical solutions. My husband and I had different ideas on how we wanted to approach various parts of the work, and we always found a practical solution or compromise with Stephen?s help. Given that we had a small baby when we started this, I think I would have put if off much longer had we not worked with Stephen, but he took the stress out of it for us, often arranging to go through plans at a time when our son was asleep so my husband and I could both be involved in the process.

Given our experience we would recommend Stephen to anyone.

• 3 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Stephen of Lendel Stephens!!! We used Stephen as our architect, on the refurbishment and extension of our Wimbledon home, after reading reviews on the East Dulwich forum.

We found his input invaluable in taking our brief and presenting creative options that elevated our vision for the space. The final result is beautifully designed, comfortable space which most importantly fits the way we live.

Working with Stephen was a complete pleasure and we are so thankful for his patient and personal approach. He explained his ideas clearly and guided us throughout the planning, technical design and construction processes, which were new to us having not done anything like this before.

We would not hesitate to recommend Lendel Stephens!!! Thanks so much Stephen - we super appreciate it.