Plumber & Heating Engineer

thezone

Good Plumber - Recommendation new

Posted by MaxLndn November 24, 10:04AM

A post to recommend Rob Mills at All Aspects Plumbing (mobile 07952584171). Rob installed our boiler and rads around 6-years ago and the system has been running very well. I?ve got Rob back to service the boiler yearly and provide a safety certificate. Recently he replaced a broken valve on the boiler and gave it a full full clean and general MOT. He?s a hard worker, friendly and just gets on with the job when he arrives. His charges are very reasonable and competitive. What I like is he always checks things over and over before he leaves just to make sure he?s happy with the system and how it is running.

Plumber / Heating Engineer new

Posted by spinesrus October 11, 11:32AM

Thanks for the recommendations for Robert Mills on here. As a result of this, we contacted him. We were without heating or hot water at the clinic and he came out to try to resolve the problem for us really quickly. He was very honest and gave us costings to repair the boiler (it was 18 years old!) which were not economically viable. He recommended that we got someone to fit a new boiler rather than throwing good money after bad. He didn't push for the work himself and left us to decide what we wanted to do. He fitted a new boiler within 2 days and thankfully our patients are no longer shivering in their gowns! We are most grateful and would highly recommend him. His number is 07952 584171

Plumber / Heating Engineer

Posted by Fringe09 July 10, 11:19AM

Another recommendation for Rob. He helped us to sort out a very frustrating tap, going above and beyond to get it working. Highly recommend him - lovely guy and really good at what he does.

Options: Reply To This Message?Quote This Message

Re: Plumber / Heating Engineer

Posted by Natasha2020 July 31, 10:17PM

Just to add my recommendation Robert!

Couldn?t be happier. Robert came round promptly and did a great job sorting out our radiators and boiler. He worked quickly and efficiently. He was really patient and professional as we worked out measurements and details. We will definitely use Robert again! Robert 07952584171

Robert

All Aspects Plumbing

Plumber, best plumber we've ever used.

Robert Mills at All Aspects Plumbing has saved our bacon a number of times. Installed a boiler, fixed our bathroom, reinstalled our loo, fixed a leak from upstairs. Always reliable, always friendly. Lovely bloke. 07952584171

Posted by Frannycat 09 January, 2017 10:28

I can vouch for this!

We needed some urgent advice and Robert was happy to speak on the phone with me and consult over pictures for free just to be an amazing guy!

We had to get someone in fast on a Saturday so I didn't even end up using him at ours but his advice was brilliant!

He had us avoid a rogue plumber! And bad advice from someone else!!!

Thank you!

All Aspects Plumbing

Rob Mills All Aspects Plumbing

Just wanted to recommend Rob Mills as a heating engineer and plumber. Fixed our faulty loo in good time . Showed up when he said he would and at short notice . He sourced the parts in advance from a photo so no expensive second visit to fix the problem. Rob is friendly and efficient and always explains what he is going to do if the job looks like it might take a little longer. He also fixed our boiler at short notice when we needed an expensive replacement part. He found a god value local supplier and spent time getting a good quote for us.

Again a great service.

Boiler engineer recommendation

Posted by: bilbocat 18 March, 2016 21:09

Another recommendation for Robert Mills of All Aspects Plumbing and Heating. I texted him on the weekend and got a reply straight away. Easy to arrange, happy to share his Gas Safety registration details, arrived on time, problem diagnosed, work done and boiler fixed. What more can you ask!

All the best

Robert

All Aspects Plumbing

Recommendation - Plumber

Posted by: fayzar83 06 November, 2014 15:03

Would like to recommend Robert Mills of All Aspect Plumbing on here for anyone needing a good, honest plumber!

Recently needed to get someone to power flush our central heating system in Peckham, Robert was recommended on the West Dulwich forum as being very good and we were not disappointed!! He arranged to come out quickly, agreed a sensible price and got on with the job. He went the extra mile to get the work done to schedule and really does know his stuff when it comes to plumbing but just as important as that he is very, very honest!! We will certainly be using him again with any further plumbing jobs we have.

Contact details are Robert Mills - 07952584171.

Re: Recommendation - Plumber

Posted by: floatingstones 18 November, 2014 18:56

I totally support this recommendation of Robert Mills - you cannot meet a more genuine and helpful plumber than Robert who came exactly on time this morning, having already sent me some guidance by text on a Sunday night very soon after I contacted him.

He did an in-depth and accurate assessment of a problem in my flat and even encouraged me to contact home insurance as I had forgotten I had emergency cover which meant of course he did not end up doing the fixing despite the analysis. I cannot thank him enough and would sincerely recommend him to anyone. His number 07952584171

best wishes

FS

Plumbing & Heating (All Aspects Plumbing)

Posted by: MaxLndn 25 February, 2014 17:57

A post to recommend Robert Mills at All Aspects Plumbing (mobile 07952584171) , who I found on the West Dulwich Forum. Robert was excellent on our project, he took out an old central heating system, old water cylinder and installed a brand new central heating system throughout (new boiler, new flue, new radiators, new pipework). He advised us on suitable boiers, radiators, valves and thermostat. He offered a competitive quote for the works and kept us informed of his progress throughout. He?s a hard worker and his work is an excellent quality, will use him again.

Re: Plumbing & Heating (All Aspects Plumbing)

Posted by: Benson75 01 May, 2014 10:07

I would also recommend Rob for all aspects of plumbing work. He recently fitted my new bathroom and has previously serviced boiler, fixed radiators etc. Always willing to try and fit your requirements in despite a busy work schedule.

Plumber/ heating engineer recommendation for boiler installation and other plumbing work

Posted by: rgbailey 02 July, 2014 08:56

I recently had to have my boiler replaced and I would like to further recommend Robert Mills of All Aspects Plumbing, whose details I found on this forum. His number is 07952 584171.

The work was not straightforward - the old boiler and plumbing system had seemingly only had running repairs since the 80's - but Robert's quote was very competitive and he was able to complete the work over the space of a couple of days (and in a way which meant that the new boiler was fully operational at the end of the first day meaning we were never without hot water etc).

It has now been a few months since the work took place and pleased to report that we haven't had any issues and the water pressure etc is much improved (our flat is on the top floor and the previously very poor water pressure was one of the most decisive factors in our getting the boiler replaced).

If you are looking for a plumber for a boiler installation or any other sort of plumbing work, I would not hesitate to recommend Robert.

Regards

Robert

All Aspects Plumbing

Gas Safe Registered

If you should need any info please call 07952584171 All Aspects Plumbing

A very good plumber indeed

Posted by meggeorgeson September 23, 07:40PM

Just had new shower pump fitted and a leak sorted by ace plumber Robert Mills, and would like to 100% recommend him - he was reliable, polite and did a top quality job at a very reasonable price, came and did the job on a saturday with no fuss, definately use him again. His mobile is 07952 584171.

Plumber and Gas Safe Registered heating engineer

Called Rob got a swift response...arrived

on time..conducted repairs efficiently and

very reasonably prices

RECOMMENDED

All Aspects Plumbing 07952584171

Good rates, FREE QUOTES.

General plumbing problems dripping taps, leaking pipework etc

Bathroom installations, boiler installations guttering & drainage

Landlord certificates, Boiler servicing,

Cooker installations, Gas fires

As recommended on this forum please call

Robert

All Aspects Plumbing

Posted 23.10.11 (East Dul Forum)

Am in the process of relocating a kitchen,new downstairs toilet, shower and overhauling

the heating system.

The plumber and heating engineer has been

great.

Able to take on all of this work and has

offered good advice on t way- v reasonable too. I

recommend All Aspects Plumbing Contact:

Robert Mills 07952 584171

Re: BATHROOM REFURBISHMENT

Posted by srisky Yesterday, 10:14PM

I too am happy to recommend Rob after he recently

completed our bathroom. As with the others he was

polite, punctual, reliable and willing

to listen to what we wanted and advise appropriately.

Posted bther July 14, 12:53PM

Hi, i would definitely recommend Rob Mills

on 07952 584 171. He has just completed my

bathroom and done a beautiful job with minimum

disruption. He is polite, professional, fully qualified and

reasonably priced. A pleasure to have in my house. Good luck!

Posted by: Stat Man Yesterday,07:40PM

A second recommendation for Rob Mills.He just completed our bathroom last week

whilst we were away, and he has done a very good job. Was one of the more reasonable

quotes always on time and very reliable.Contact him on 07952 584 171.

RECOMMEND

All Aspects Plumbing

Good rates, free estimates General plumbing problems

dripping taps leaking pipework etc Bathroom installations, boiler

installations,guttering & drainage Landlord certificates, Boiler

servicing,

As recommended on this forum

please call Robert 07952584171

Re: Plumbing and Heating new

Posted by: butterflycakes 21 November, 2012 17:10

My Son & Daughter in Law (who have a brand new baby) were really in trouble when their heating broke down just recently in the really cold weather. We called Robert Mills and he was with them within 1/2 hour. He diagnosed the problem, promised to be back first thing the next morning to fix their heating system (critical with a new baby in a cold house). As promised he came, fitted a new pump, and thank goodness, their heating was back on and now working efficiently. We would thoroughly recommend Mr Mills, as he did a good job, delivered as promised, and did not let us down (one other plumber we contacted did not even get back to us) Thankyou Robert

Options: Reply To This Message?Quote This Message?Reply via Private Message (PM)?Follow This Thread?Report This Message?Edit Post

Re: Plumber and Heating Engineer

Posted by rememberwhen March 12, 05:43PM

Robert Mills arrived exactly on time when he said, he fixed the Ideal combi really quickly and collected the money later.

A reliable worker who I will use again. Thanks.

Options: Reply To This Message?Quote This Message?Reply via Private Message (PM)?Follow This Thread?Report This Message

Plumber and Heating Engineer

Posted by thezone March 25, 12:09PM

Re: Plumber and Heating Engineer new

Posted by rememberwhen March 12, 05:43PM

Mob 07952584171

Robert Mills arrived exactly on time when he said, he fixed the Ideal combi really quickly .

A reliable worker who I will use again. Thanks.

Plumber and Heating Engineer

Posted by thezone March 09, 06:34PM

Good Plumber - Recommendation new

Posted by MaxLndn November 24, 10:04AM

A post to recommend Rob Mills at All Aspects Plumbing (mobile 07952584171). Rob installed our boiler and rads around 6-years ago and the system has been running very well. I?ve got Rob back to service the boiler yearly and provide a safety certificate. Recently he replaced a broken valve on the boiler and gave it a full full clean and general MOT. He?s a hard worker, friendly and just gets on with the job when he arrives. His charges are very reasonable and competitive. What I like is he always checks things over and over before he leaves just to make sure he?s happy with the system and how it is running.

Plumber / Heating Engineer new

Posted by spinesrus October 11, 11:32AM

Thanks for the recommendations for Robert Mills on here. As a result of this, we contacted him. We were without heating or hot water at the clinic and he came out to try to resolve the problem for us really quickly. He was very honest and gave us costings to repair the boiler (it was 18 years old!) which were not economically viable. He recommended that we got someone to fit a new boiler rather than throwing good money after bad. He didn't push for the work himself and left us to decide what we wanted to do. He fitted a new boiler within 2 days and thankfully our patients are no longer shivering in their gowns! We are most grateful and would highly recommend him. His number is 07952 584171

Plumber / Heating Engineer

Posted by Fringe09 July 10, 11:19AM

Another recommendation for Rob. He helped us to sort out a very frustrating tap, going above and beyond to get it working. Highly recommend him - lovely guy and really good at what he does.

Re: Plumber / Heating Engineer

Posted by Natasha2020 July 31, 10:17PM

Just to add my recommendation Robert!

Couldn?t be happier. Robert came round promptly and did a great job sorting out our radiators and boiler. He worked quickly and efficiently. He was really patient and professional as we worked out measurements and details. We will definitely use Robert again! Robert 07952584171

Robert

All Aspects Plumbing

Robert Mills at All Aspects Plumbing has saved our bacon a number of times. Installed a boiler, fixed our bathroom, reinstalled our loo, fixed a leak from upstairs. Always reliable, always friendly. Lovely bloke. 07952584171

Posted by Frannycat 09 January, 2017 10:28

I can vouch for this!

We needed some urgent advice and Robert was happy to speak on the phone with me and consult over pictures for free just to be an amazing guy!

We had to get someone in fast on a Saturday so I didn't even end up using him at ours but his advice was brilliant!

He had us avoid a rogue plumber! And bad advice from someone else!!!

Thank you!

All Aspects Plumbing

Rob Mills All Aspects Plumbing

Just wanted to recommend Rob Mills as a heating engineer and plumber. Fixed our faulty loo in good time . Showed up when he said he would and at short notice . He sourced the parts in advance from a photo so no expensive second visit to fix the problem. Rob is friendly and efficient and always explains what he is going to do if the job looks like it might take a little longer. He also fixed our boiler at short notice when we needed an expensive replacement part. He found a god value local supplier and spent time getting a good quote for us.

Again a great service.

Boiler engineer recommendation

Posted by: bilbocat 18 March, 2016 21:09

Another recommendation for Robert Mills of All Aspects Plumbing and Heating. I texted him on the weekend and got a reply straight away. Easy to arrange, happy to share his Gas Safety registration details, arrived on time, problem diagnosed, work done and boiler fixed. What more can you ask!

All the best

Robert

All Aspects Plumbing

Recommendation - Plumber

Posted by: fayzar83 06 November, 2014 15:03

Would like to recommend Robert Mills of All Aspect Plumbing on here for anyone needing a good, honest plumber!

Recently needed to get someone to power flush our central heating system in Peckham, Robert was recommended on the West Dulwich forum as being very good and we were not disappointed!! He arranged to come out quickly, agreed a sensible price and got on with the job. He went the extra mile to get the work done to schedule and really does know his stuff when it comes to plumbing but just as important as that he is very, very honest!! We will certainly be using him again with any further plumbing jobs we have.

Contact details are Robert Mills - 07952584171.

Re: Recommendation - Plumber

Posted by: floatingstones 18 November, 2014 18:56

I totally support this recommendation of Robert Mills - you cannot meet a more genuine and helpful plumber than Robert who came exactly on time this morning, having already sent me some guidance by text on a Sunday night very soon after I contacted him.

He did an in-depth and accurate assessment of a problem in my flat and even encouraged me to contact home insurance as I had forgotten I had emergency cover which meant of course he did not end up doing the fixing despite the analysis. I cannot thank him enough and would sincerely recommend him to anyone. His number 07952584171

best wishes

FS

Plumbing & Heating (All Aspects Plumbing)

Posted by: MaxLndn 25 February, 2014 17:57

A post to recommend Robert Mills at All Aspects Plumbing (mobile 07952584171) , who I found on the West Dulwich Forum. Robert was excellent on our project, he took out an old central heating system, old water cylinder and installed a brand new central heating system throughout (new boiler, new flue, new radiators, new pipework). He advised us on suitable boiers, radiators, valves and thermostat. He offered a competitive quote for the works and kept us informed of his progress throughout. He?s a hard worker and his work is an excellent quality, will use him again.

Re: Plumbing & Heating (All Aspects Plumbing)

Posted by: Benson75 01 May, 2014 10:07

I would also recommend Rob for all aspects of plumbing work. He recently fitted my new bathroom and has previously serviced boiler, fixed radiators etc. Always willing to try and fit your requirements in despite a busy work schedule.

Plumber/ heating engineer recommendation for boiler installation and other plumbing work

Posted by: rgbailey 02 July, 2014 08:56

I recently had to have my boiler replaced and I would like to further recommend Robert Mills of All Aspects Plumbing, whose details I found on this forum. His number is 07952 584171.

The work was not straightforward - the old boiler and plumbing system had seemingly only had running repairs since the 80's - but Robert's quote was very competitive and he was able to complete the work over the space of a couple of days (and in a way which meant that the new boiler was fully operational at the end of the first day meaning we were never without hot water etc).

It has now been a few months since the work took place and pleased to report that we haven't had any issues and the water pressure etc is much improved (our flat is on the top floor and the previously very poor water pressure was one of the most decisive factors in our getting the boiler replaced).

If you are looking for a plumber for a boiler installation or any other sort of plumbing work, I would not hesitate to recommend Robert.

Regards

Robert

All Aspects Plumbing

Gas Safe Registered

If you should need any info please call 07952584171 All Aspects Plumbing

A very good plumber indeed

Posted by meggeorgeson September 23, 07:40PM

Just had new shower pump fitted and a leak sorted by ace plumber Robert Mills, and would like to 100% recommend him - he was reliable, polite and did a top quality job at a very reasonable price, came and did the job on a saturday with no fuss, definately use him again. His mobile is 07952 584171.

Plumber and Gas Safe Registered heating engineer

Called Rob got a swift response...arrived

on time..conducted repairs efficiently and

very reasonably prices

RECOMMENDED

All Aspects Plumbing 07952584171

Good rates, FREE QUOTES.

General plumbing problems dripping taps, leaking pipework etc

Bathroom installations, boiler installations guttering & drainage

Landlord certificates, Boiler servicing,

As recommended on this forum please call

Robert

All Aspects Plumbing

Posted 23.10.11 (East Dul Forum)

Am in the process of relocating a kitchen,new downstairs toilet, shower and overhauling

the heating system.

The plumber and heating engineer has been

great.

Able to take on all of this work and has

offered good advice on t way- v reasonable too. I

recommend All Aspects Plumbing Contact:

Robert Mills 07952 584171

Posted by srisky Yesterday, 10:14PM

I too am happy to recommend Rob after he recently

completed our bathroom. As with the others he was

polite, punctual, reliable and willing

to listen to what we wanted and advise appropriately.

Posted bther July 14, 12:53PM

Hi, i would definitely recommend Rob Mills

on 07952 584 171. He has just completed my

bathroom and done a beautiful job with minimum

disruption. He is polite, professional, fully qualified and

reasonably priced. A pleasure to have in my house. Good luck!

Posted by: Stat Man Yesterday,07:40PM

A second recommendation for Rob Mills.He just completed our bathroom last week

whilst we were away, and he has done a very good job. Was one of the more reasonable

quotes always on time and very reliable.Contact him on 07952 584 171.

RECOMMEND

All Aspects Plumbing

Good rates, free estimates General plumbing problems

dripping taps leaking pipework etc Bathroom installations, boiler

installations,guttering & drainage Landlord certificates, Boiler

servicing,

As recommended on this forum

please call Robert 07952584171

Re: Plumbing and Heating new

Posted by: butterflycakes 21 November, 2012 17:10

My Son & Daughter in Law (who have a brand new baby) were really in trouble when their heating broke down just recently in the really cold weather. We called Robert Mills and he was with them within 1/2 hour. He diagnosed the problem, promised to be back first thing the next morning to fix their heating system (critical with a new baby in a cold house). As promised he came, fitted a new pump, and thank goodness, their heating was back on and now working efficiently. We would thoroughly recommend Mr Mills, as he did a good job, delivered as promised, and did not let us down (one other plumber we contacted did not even get back to us) Thankyou Robert

Send replies to this thread to me via email

Add my signature to this post.

Attach a file or photo ...

• 5 weeks later...

RECOMMEND

Another post to recommend Rob Mills at All Aspects Plumbing (mobile 07952584171).

We needed a tricky installation of a thermal store in a tight space. Rob turned up absolutely on time on both visits and got it all done in a few hours at reasonable cost.

Standard of workmanship was excellent and friendly service.

Highly recommended.

Jonathan