Singing Lessons on Zoom: would you like to improve your singing? Or learn to read music?

Hello, I am an East Dulwich resident and professional singer who loves to teach. Learning the nuts and bolts of good singing technique and song interpretation are both well suited to Zoom lessons as well as being enjoyable and cumulative. Learning to read music and sight-sing are also great things to learn over Zoom. My online lessons go at the pace of each student and follow a step by step study of the fundamentals of singing well - breathing, posture and developing vocal control. For advanced singers lessons can be tailored to specific areas of voice work. Sight singing students follow an established curriculum which is suitable for all ages. Past students range from amateur singers from age 10 to 70, working actors at the Unicorn Theatre and National Theatre, Brit School applicants and professional singers. If you would like a short trial lesson or more information about me as a teacher please get in touch via the forum. I look forward to hearing from you!