We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

http://avakitchens.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageRecommended pest control company
Posted by sarahshah June 23, 07:47PM

Hi
I just wanted to recommend a pest control company called Critter solutions run by Roger.
Itís a local company and incredibly reliable. I have used Roger over the past years when we had building works carried out and unfortunately mice got into our house but have also used his expertise for a bee problem and ants. He never has stood me down and within a few days, the problem has always been sorted.

Much more cheaper than Rentokill too.

Critters Solution
TEL 0208 355 1913

messageRe: Recommended pest control company
Posted by Catzy June 28, 10:29AM

Another recommendation for Roger from Critter Solutions. Lovley man, very quick, efficient and professional!
Dealt with my flying ant problem very quickly and at a very fair price!
Highly recommend.
Thanks Roger!

Posted by Lazmataz1 June 29, 02:35PM

I'd like to echo previous recommendations for Roger and Critter Solutions. I contacted him today and he replied immediately, offering to visit my property the same day to assess the problem. Friendly, efficient service and I wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future. Thank you Roger :-)

Posted by Johnjet July 07, 12:39PM

Another recommendation for Roger from Critter Solutions.
First class service - spotted a wasp's nest in my roof near the velux window this morning. Called Roger after searching on the Forum - he was here within a few hours and dealt with the nest immediately for a very fair price.
Thank you Roger.

[www.crittersolutions.co.uk]
0208 355 1913

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum