Recommended pest control company

Hi

I just wanted to recommend a pest control company called Critter solutions run by Roger.

It?s a local company and incredibly reliable. I have used Roger over the past years when we had building works carried out and unfortunately mice got into our house but have also used his expertise for a bee problem and ants. He never has stood me down and within a few days, the problem has always been sorted.

Much more cheaper than Rentokill too.

Critters Solution

TEL 0208 355 1913

Another recommendation for Roger from Critter Solutions. Lovley man, very quick, efficient and professional!

Dealt with my flying ant problem very quickly and at a very fair price!

Highly recommend.

Thanks Roger!

I'd like to echo previous recommendations for Roger and Critter Solutions. I contacted him today and he replied immediately, offering to visit my property the same day to assess the problem. Friendly, efficient service and I wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future. Thank you Roger :-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would also like to recommend Roger and his lovely son from Critter Solutions. I found mouse droppings on my sofa one morning! I emailed Roger at 6am and he replied, came that morning - charged a reasonable fixed price with an 18 month guarantee. They came back weekly for 3 weeks to make sure everything was working to plan.

Great service. Friendly. well priced and happy to have them in my home.

www.crittersolutions.co.uk

0208 355 1913