Massage and Healing at ORU 20-22 Lordship Lane

Hello!

I am your local wellbeing enabler. I have been working in the field of anxiety relief for 20 years now and am pleased to say that many happy clients have told me that I have magic hands and have literally saved their lives. While I hope there are not too many people out there who are as stressed as all that, it must be said that 'lockdown' has been a unique experience which has put certain pressures on us all. I am here to help, whether you have back pain from too much sitting at a desk or whether you are suffering from digestive or hormonal imbalances due to neglecting your diet, or whether the stress of it all has got the better of you.

I have been working at Brixton Therapy Centre since 2000 and at the Goose Green Clinic since 2017. I am just setting up a room at the new workspace, Oru at the East Dulwich end of Lordship Lane. am experienced in therapeutic massage for pain and stress relief, as well as reflexology, reiki and life coaching, truly covering all aspects of mind, body and spirit, I am positive about and committed to your wellbeing. The body is governed by the mind and anything is possible if you believe.

Also watch this space for workshops on meditation and how connecting to your True You can change your life.

Please read more about me on my website www.massageandhealing.co.uk, send me an email, call me for a chat, pre-book a treatment for July at Oru space, where the first 5 clients will receive 50% off their second treatment.

I look forward to serving you, all the best, Emma

• 2 weeks later...
I first went to Emma for massage a couple of years ago, and have never looked back. She really does have magic hands! Whatever my ailment, she always sorts me out. Not only does she perform magic with her hands, but she enables transformation through her wisdom and insight. I am so grateful to Emma for what she has done for me, and would recommend her to anyone! 👼

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have just seen Emma for the third time since Lockdown ended and each session has been truely uplifting. I?ve had two reflexologies and more recently a full body massage with reflexology combined. Emma has targeted my stress areas and also worked on an old injury, from which I saw significant improvements from

Just the first session.

Overall Emma's intuition and spiritual wisdom create a calming and insightful experience whilst her healing hands get to work. I could not recommend treating yourself anymore , this is something not to be missed.