We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

Glazer Delmar

www.hensonsecurity.com

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageRegular person required for handman / odd diy jobs
Posted by paulstephen June 29, 10:35PM

Hi, I am looking for somebody who lives local to the Goose Green area to provide regular support (around 5-10 hours per week) for odd handyman type jobs for my office. The jobs may be to hang shelves, blinds, build furniture, modify desks etc.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.

messageRe: Regular person required for handman / odd diy jobs
Posted by Antakin July 01, 07:10PM

Hi there I have around 2 years experience delivering and installing office furniture. I live in the dulwich area closer to the library so pretty close by. Send me a private message with specific details of the work you'd like done and other tasks and I can let you know my rates.

messageRe: Regular person required for handman / odd diy jobs
Posted by electricianhandyman July 05, 09:47PM

hi, I am Franco, an Italian handyman and electrician with 30 yrs of experience and I come recommended here. I would be happy to have you as my fixed client and take care of all your jobs. pls whatsapp me on 07417 507116 and we can take it from there. Happy to provide a discount if the jobs is set to be on a weekly basis.
Thanks, Grzie,
Franco 07417 507116

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum