We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

All Round Renovation

http://avakitchens.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
message2 Sisters Tandoori Gibbon Rd Nunhead Off the Scale Helping the Vulnerable in SE Londonattachment
Posted by Thunderblue600 June 29, 11:29PM

Mohammed and your team you are off the scale - thank you for providing literally HUNDREDS of FREE meals for the vulnerable in SE London, and to recall it just started in April with me offering you some free socially distanced signage.

Earlier this evening (29th June) I collected two curries for a new friend who was literally just days from leaving this world, well he loves a curry and this will be his first proper meal in weeks, 'David' has asked me to convey his thanks for your lovely selfless gesture.

You so echo what rocks my boat, 'Diverse communities working together are more united and effective together than working in isolation.'
Cris Claridge of the Buchan T&RA at present collecting 17 meals - Sandra who runs the Telegraph Hill Covid-19 Support Group 30+ meals and a pledge to supply via The Salvation Army Nunhead 100 free meals over the next month, talk about 'community connectivity'!

Here in lovely Nunhead village we are blessed to have the award winning 2 Sisters Tandoori - I know it is not your intention however my hope is your fantastic gesture of sustained generosity will reward you with new customers.

Two Sisters Tandoori Takeaway, 4 Gibbon Rd, SE15 2AS
( 0207 639 6696 & 0207 277 7635 )
www.2sisterstandoori.com
Open Sunday-Thursday 5-11pm (Closed Tuesday)
Friday-Saturday 5-12pm.
Delivery:
www.ubereats.com
Free Delivery Min £18 spend within 2 miles (3.22km) of SE15 2AS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was july 01, 04:03pm by Thunderblue600.

Attachments: P1190450.jpg (154.4KB)   P1190449.jpg (107KB)   P1190447.jpg (134.6KB)  
messageRe: 2 Sisters Tandoori Gibbon Rd Nunhead Off the Scale Helping the Vulnerable in SE London
Posted by KidKruger June 30, 09:10AM

Those guys really are local heroes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was july 02, 10:40am by KidKruger.

messageRe: 2 Sisters Tandoori Gibbon Rd Nunhead Off the Scale Helping the Vulnerable in SE London
Posted by Sue June 30, 11:11AM

Thank you for this.

I have never had a takeaway from there, but I will now.

Posted by KidKruger June 30, 12:50PM

Sue they’re as good as any ED takeaway, used them for years. And nice chats with the guys there whilst waiting for food.

Posted by Sue June 30, 05:51PM

Do they deliver? If not, that may be why I've not used them ....

Posted by Ruffler June 30, 06:16PM

I just looked them up too based on the OP’s lovely comments. Uber Eats deliver for them. [www.ubereats.com]

Posted by Thunderblue600 July 01, 03:59PM

Thanks!

Posted by Thunderblue600 July 01, 04:02PM

Dear Sue
Yes 2 Sisters deliver:

Two Sisters Tandoori Takeaway, 4 Gibbon Rd, SE15 2AS
( 0207 639 6696 & 0207 277 7635 )
www.2sisterstandoori.com
Open Sunday-Thursday 5-11pm (Closed Tuesday)
Friday-Saturday 5-12pm.
Delivery:
www.ubereats.com
Free Delivery Min £18 spend within 2 miles (3.22km) of SE15 2AS

Posted by Thunderblue600 July 01, 04:04PM

Lovely feedback is much appreciated

Posted by Froglander July 01, 06:54PM

How lovely.

Posted by Thunderblue600 July 01, 07:10PM

Thanks Froglander

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum