Is your home in need a make-over?

CHLOE781

Hi everyone ? I wanted to spread the word that I have recently launched an interior design business from Peckham/East Dulwich. I have trained at the KLC School of Design in London in residential interior design and am really excited to be starting my own venture. My passion is creating beautiful schemes in which families can thrive. I love to use colour, pattern and texture to elevate room designs from ?ok? to amazing, in the personal style of the people who occupy them.

Maybe you?ve spent lock down staring at tired and cluttered rooms and really want to give your living space a new lease of life?

Do you need to carve out some space at home to create an organised office area but not sure how to do this or how to decorate it?

Are you about to welcome a new baby and would love to create a beautiful nursery? Or do you have a child who could do with a more grown-up bedroom?

Would you love to renovate your kitchen but find the choice overwhelming and hard to fit around normal life?

Whatever your need, I can help! I can work to any budget and always put the client?s preferred style first. I really believe good design should be for everyone and would love to hear from you. My current portfolio can be viewed on my website.

Please contact me at:

E: [email protected]

T: 020 7635 0680

M: 078 4327 2976

W: www.honeyandtoastinteriors.com

• 2 weeks later...
It was very interesting to read information about you and immediately there were questions. If we have a relatively small apartment of 60 square meters, will it really be possible to make repairs in the Loft style there? We just rave about it, think over all the details. Here are even the door handles here https://vizilok.com/products/3-1-1-commercial-grade-key-option-privacy-indicator-lock-and-lever-in-26d-satin-chrome-c3fe already looked . By the way, how do you think they fit? And how much will it cost to rebuild everything?