We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

http://avakitchens.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageFish need water estate agents?
Posted by Kalamiphile August 03, 06:36PM

Has anyone used this company to sell property. Looking to sell but would like some up-to-date recommendations. Many thanks

messageRe: Fish need water estate agents?
Posted by Sue August 04, 08:55PM

If that is the place near the station on the other side of the road, years ago they came look at my house when I was thinking of putting it on the market, and they had some very iffy sales techniques. I don't know whether they were legal, but they didn't seem very moral.

At the time, I wouldn't use them even if it resulted in my getting a higher price. Their methods would seem to have resulted in several distressed potential buyers, and I would have hated to have had that on my conscience.

But maybe they do things differently now. I'm surprised they are still there, tbh.

Posted by Aurorablast September 16, 10:18AM

We found the same as Sue. James (I think it was) didn't inspire confidence, was quite chippy and patronising, which wouldn't play well with potential buyers. Like Sue I'm amazed they're still going. Not had a good experience with any of the local agencies so can't offer a recommendation. If you do find one - please let us know!

Posted by EPB September 17, 04:48PM

If they an fit you in, try NoFlies.
If our very recent experience is anything to go by, you’d have a hefty job finding anything better.
They’re local, so know the area like the back of their hands, are straight as a die, and they gave us really caring, personal attention.

Posted by AsiaHorner September 24, 09:36PM

I wanted to invest, but stopped myself before the quarantine

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was september 24, 09:37pm by AsiaHorner.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum