English Tutor Available

Vickibarsby

Hello!

I am a full-time English teacher with seven years of experience in teaching and leadership in both the state and private systems. As we start the new school year, I have some availability for after-school tutoring.

I am friendly and professional with an excellent track record of success, whether your child needs help preparing for entrance exams, GCSE or A-Level, or simply some extra support with English lessons/homework. References from previous tutees and their parents are available upon request.

My rate is ?45/hour and lessons usually take place at my house in SE27 (West Norwood). I have very limited availability for home visits and these cost more, depending on location and travel time. I do a half hour introductory session for free, so as to check that I am the right fit for your child and that they feel comfortable with me and my style of teaching.

If you are looking for some extra support for your child, on a long or short term basis, please do not hesitate to get in touch via private message.

Thank you,

Vicki