Gutter Cleaners or Recommendations Please

ddrury

Hi, I would fully recommend my handy man keith he is excellent - I have used him for years now the other week I had a leaking shower there was no explanation as to why I wasn't bothered about a water meter being charged I was more concerned of wastage wanted it fix. As always an A class service even tightened my toilet seat without my knowledge and without charge. such a lovely man. highly recommended hes number is: 07716823333 if you need a reference I'm more than happy for you to pm me. all the best mel

Hi, I would fully recommend my handy man keith he is excellent - I have used him for years now the other week I had a leaking shower there was no explanation as to why I wasn't bothered about a water meter being charged I was more concerned of wastage wanted it fix. As always an A class service even tightened my toilet seat without my knowledge and without charge. such a nice man. highly recommended hes number is: 07716823333 if you need a reference I'm more than happy for you to pm me. all the best mel