Any joiners/carpenters or furniture makers looking for a workshop?

JM000

Please contact Joe (‭07392 230314‬) for more details

?700 p/m for a minimum of 6 months and a 1 month leaving notice

We are a reclaimed wood stockist expanding and taking on a workshop in Print Village Peckham. We are looking to share the workshop space with a carpenter.

Its 5.5m x 11.5m and is on the first floor with both stair access and fork lift access. It will be used by us to cut our orders and occasionally make bespoke pieces for clients, this is subject to change as we grow however I cant imagine there will be any more than 1 person in at a time. A typical week would look like someone popping in and out to grab wood and orders and maybe 1 day a week of actually using the workshop to build.

We are in the process of taking this space due to the business growth and the demand for a dedicated space. The current equipment we have is basic but we happy to invest to make sure you have the right equipment you need to work.

The locations is in Print Village which is a very close to Peckham Rye station, we also have private parking included. Within the unit there is also an import/export business owned by my business partner (so there will always be people onsite as well as shipping containers outside) as well as seamstresses downstairs. Within the industrial estate there is a coffee shop, brewery and bar, a greek takeaway as well as other businesses.

Please give me a call if you'd like to speak about this more

Best,

Joe

• 2 weeks later...