Recommendation: Spoiltdog aka Andy

Crack

Hi,

I just wanted to recommend Andy Jacobs (aka Spoiltdog) of Andyman Services for any interior decorating jobs you may want doing. We hired Andy to decorate our landings and staircases, as well as re-laying our hall flooring. He provided a very reasonable quote, which included stripping the walls and removing tiles from the floor. Andy's work was impeccable, and his approach was helpful and professional. He made sure that he tidied up after himself, and even hoovered the carpet on the stairs after stripping the walls (leaving the stairs cleaner than we'd left them in the first place!). It was lovely to come home each evening to find beautifully painted walls, and a clean and tidy house. As well as being a first-class decorator, Andy is also a lovely and funny chap, and it was a joy to have him decorating our house. I can't recommend him highly enough!

Witchysarah

Coaldale Walk

Andy's Number: 07564194363

I'd also like to recommend Andy - he did some handyman work for me in December and was really helpful and friendly. He was prompt and efficient and when it turned out a lock I asked him to fit was broken, came back later that day with a new one and sorted it. All for a very reasonable price.

I'll definitely be asking him first next time I need some work doing.

Many thanks witchysarah and JacquiMac,for youre recommendation pleasure working for yourselves hope to hear from yourselves in the future,Happy New Year to you both and any one reading this,currently taking bookings for 2011 look forward to youre call Andrew a.k.a Spoiltdog Mobile 07564194363 - Home 0208-670-2227

I also want to recommend Andy - he did my guttering (in the snow!) and sorted out some electrics and plumbing for me before Christmas.

Reliable, reasonble and a very nice chap (even brough Christmas presents for my two smal children!).

A big thumbs up from me.

Hi - I just want to add my recommendation for Andy. He's done a couple of work in my flat already, last year and this year. Andy is always professional in his approach and provided an honest opinion on what works need to be done. The cost is very reasonable and Im very happy with the finished work. I would definitely use Andy for future work in the flat.

The only negative thing I would say is I didnt get a christmas present like the other customer :(

agree with other posters - Andy and his colleague did a very good job clearing our gutters and installing pigeon spikes - horrible job quite frankly as the pigeons had done their worst on our roof! Very friendly and efficient.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to add to the many gushing recommendations for Andy of Andyman Services.

I've recently moved into the area and searched the forum for a handyman to fix some leaking gutters.

Thought Andy did a great job at a very reasonable cost. Prompt, skilled and tidy - you couldn't ask for more and I'd definitely book him again.

His number is 07564 194363

• 3 weeks later...

After having read all the really positive feedback I also used Andy (Andyman Services) to paint an upstairs bedroom and fit shelves into two alcoves in the living room. The most important was the price and Andy gave me a an extremely competitive quote.

Andy is an extremely professional and friendly person who seems to really care about the quality of his work as well as keeping the customer satisfied. He has an attention to detail and even recommending his own ideas which not only met what I wanted but also seemed to fit in with my budget! Andy is also someone I trusted to leave him with keys to the house and there are not many people you can do that with! The place was left clean and tidy each day. The finish was great. I have attached a couple of photos of the shelves.

I cannot recommend him enough, in fact I have decided to use him again to do some work in the bathroom!

His number is 07564194363

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'd just like to add my recommendation for Andy, AKA spoiltdog. We recently had him and his helper Richard in to do a spot of painting in our house that was looking a bit tired.

It wasn't a huge job (1 large bedroom, 1 Bathroom and upstairs and downstairs hall, walls, ceilings and woodwork) but he did not turn his nose up at the work, or add on a premium. This was especially appreciated because he had to come all the way out to the South Croydon/Caterham borders for this job (I am an ex crystal palace resident, and used to frequent this website and virtual norwood when looking for workmen in the past, and prefer to use info areas I trust)

His quote was very reasonable given the very high standard of the work, and what I especially appreciated was the fact that he gave me quite a lot of good advice about the job when we were scoping it (i.e. what paints work best, what materials to save money on etc).

Also importantly he got the job done very quickly (we are expecting our 1st child any day now, so wanted it finished) and also left the area very tidy.

I would certainly use him again and and you would be doing yourself a disservice if you did not at least get him in to quote for a job (and he will travel!).

Cheers,

Pat

This is a long overdue recommendation (sorry Andy!!)

I contacted Andy via the boards late last year as we'd just bought a house in SE4 and needed the house painting from top to bottom (4 beds, 3 receptions etc.) However, we needed it doing asap - as in at the weekend and we made contact 3 or 4 days before, as we were about to move in...

This didn't seem to be an issue for Andy and he came around to qoute for the work telling me he had a team on standby and the job would indeed be completed on time - to be fair I was a tad sceptical though did go ahead let him take the job on.

What can I say, along with his guys he delivered the job no problems - working through the night - one time I called in a little after 6am having dropped the missus off and there he was beavering away, I was very impressed. He does like a chat, but cannot fault his work ethic and the job done.

After we moved in he came back to 'touch up' various scrapes caused by the move.

Cheers Andy (Craig & Shelley, Chudleigh Road.)

What a shocker nearly 7 months gone since we did the job didnt think we were going to hear from you both .Hope the trip was enjoyable did you learn to Tango,Glad to know we did a job that Both of you were happy with,those sleepless 5 days working round the clock to make the deadline was worth it even though we were all shattered. Look forward to meeting up and catching up with the news of the Holiday maybe Shelley can cook us that meal she promised us all the best to you both appreciate the Recommendation Andy AKA Spoiltdog . Any one intrested in using us we are Multi task Decorators that can do ,Painting,Papering(City & Guilds),Plastering,Bathroom/Kitchen Installation,Tiling,Flooring (Wood-Laminate),Plumbing,Bricklaying,Electrical, ect look forward to youre responce 07564194363 Mobile/0208-670-2227. Many Recommendations on EDF Forum as well as Neighbourly Forums and a vast Portfolio of Work

Cheers Andy, was it really 7 months back, time has flown!

We're still in South America, currently sat in Buenos Aires Airport waiting on a flight to Peru - there for three weeks before heading off to Asia, hoping to be back later in the year. You can keep track/look at phots here: www.crashwilliams.wordpress.com I'll remind Shelley of her offer re the curry for when we get back - I'll say you've been chasing her up!

Anyway, hope all is well, take care and if anyone needs a decent job doing then give Andy a call!

I would also recommend Andy. He has just completed our 'snagging list'- lots of jobs big and small - to a good standard, has been realiable, amenable, communicative, true to his word re price and timescale and pleasant too. Thank you Andy. It is such a relief to have the kitchen wall and ceiling finally sorted! Kate (tu)

• 1 month later...
I would also like to recommend Andy and Richard. I actually found them on the Sydenham forum and asked him to quote for some tiling in a shower enclosure. His work was very thorough and to a good standard and at a reasonable price. They are both friendly chaps who I'd use for future jobs!

Hi

I can add my recommendation for Andy who recently spruced up my bathroom. He gave a competitive quote, produced a good standard of work and came back to do some further bits and pieces which needed tidying up. More importantly for me, Andy was trustworthy and communicative.

Steph