Inclusive Personal Training in Fusion Gym, East Dulwich

Lee PTC

Hi Folks,

My names Lee and I?m the owner and Personal Trainer for Inclusive Personal Training operating out of the Fusion Gym in East Dulwich. Please see my website for details:

I have been previously working for the Personal Training Centre (PTC), please see all the previous posts. I now run my own successful personal training company Inclusive Personal Training and have openings for a few more clients if you are interested in shaping up or dropping a dress/trouser size before Christmas!

I offer Personal Training sessions for 1hr or 30 mins Efficiency sessions if you prefer shorter workouts and my prices are still very reasonable. I offer PT to members or non members of the gym.

I have also still continued to team up with the Vale Practice (64 Grove Vale) and a Zest 4 Life Nutritional Therapist to offer packages to members or non members of the centre. An example is the Kickstart Programme which offers a Computerised Fitness Assessment and Body Composition Analysis + 3 Personal Training sessions with me (you can book more if you like!) and then you also receive a Structural, Functional Assessment with Treatment at the Vale Practice and a Nutritional Consultation and Dietary Strategy at Zest 4 Life.

Please come into the centre for a chat about what I can offer or pick up one of my fliers at reception. The initial consultation is free and we can meet to discuss your goals, previous exercise history etc.

If you would like to email me for further details, my address is: [email protected]

Kind Regards

Lee,

Inclusive Personal Training

For anyone who is looking for a good personal trainer in the area!

I just finished 8 sessions with Lee Hanby PTC trainer at the East Dulwich Fusion gym and found the sessions excellent. He helped me to achieve my goals of weight loss and toning. He offers a varied workout ranging from boxing to freeweights mixed with different types of cardio to fight off the boredom!

He takes your readings and can tell you exactly what fat reduction and inch loss you have had from the sessions. I am not a gym person and felt a little nervous working out. I found him really friendly, approachable and easy to work with and he gave me loads of confidence and a good programme to carry on with. The prices are decent as well so go for it!

To all those who are looking for a good Personal Trainer!

Even though I had worked out by myself previously, I did not manage to achieve the results I wanted, my frustration resulted in Lee Hanby (PTC trainer) being recommended to me by another gym member. Based at the East Dulwich Fusion gym, he offered a range of workouts from strength training (weight training) to boxing; along with different types of cardio.

My sessions were excellent and through our workouts Lee has helped me achieve my goal to lose weight and tone up. To top it off as the weight started to come off my confidence grew. During the start of our sessions he took my readings and told me exactly what I had lost, which was informative. He also give me advice on what to eat and when.

In the beginning I was very nervous using a personal trainer, as you never know how it is going to turn out. You start to worry if you will both click, as this is very important when you work so closely to someone, especially when that person is helping you with your weight. I found him to be very friendly, approachable and easy to work with; I felt very comfortable and at ease with Lee.

The good thing is he gave me a great programme to carry on with after our sessions finished and the cost of training with him was affordable, which was also good. If you want to lose weight, get toned and receive advice on nutrition, I would highly recommend you use Lee Hanby as your Personal Trainer?

• 4 weeks later...
My boyfriend and I joined the Fusion gym last month. I was nervous about working out in the gym, as I usually just do classes, but thought I'd try a session with a Personal Trainer so I could look like I knew what I was doing and I could learn what to do, so I didn't feel embarrassed. Lee is really nice and devised a programme to help me lose weight and tone up. I thought he really listened to me, and when I told him I hated the treadmill, he said he did too, and gave me other ideas. I felt really at ease. I've since bought a few more sessions and have already lost half a stone, I really look forward to going to workout. I would definitely recommed Lee as he's a pretty normal guy and didn't balk when I told him I like to eat crap and drink wine at the weekends :)

• 1 month later...

Hi Folks,

My names Lee and I'm the Personal Trainer operating out of the refurbished Fusion Gym in East Dulwich.

I work for the Personal Training Centre and am the trainer for the Fusion East Dulwich gym.

Why not treat someone special this Christmas to a Personal Training Centre PT Gift Voucher which are available for 3, 5 or 10 Personal Training Sessions with me at Dulwich Leisure Centre. I have the vouchers available with me now in the centre so please drop me an email: [email protected] or come into the centre for a chat if you would like to purchase a voucher for that special person this year!

I'll help to meet your person's fitness needs and motivate them to achieve their specific goals by building them a personal training programme whilst making it a fun and engaging workout along the way!

Kind Regards

Lee, PTC Dulwich

The Personal Training Centre - Dulwich

• 3 months later...

For anyone looking to drop a dress/trouser size!

I recently signed up for some personal training sessions with Lee to try and get into shape after Christmas. I needed something challenging and varied and found each session excellent. Lee is patient yet firm and created a unique work out for me every session, mixing up the cardio with some boxing, circuits and lots of other things. He uses a scale that can tell you how much body fat etc you have lost and how much muscle you have gained and it really helps keep you motivated. I have been working out for years and had really plateaued and would recommend Lee to anyone!!

• 5 months later...

Hi Folks,

My names Lee and I?m the owner and Personal Trainer for Inclusive Personal Training operating out of the Fusion Gym in East Dulwich. Please see my website for details: http://www.inclusivepersonaltraining.com

I have been previously working for the Personal Training Centre, please see all the previous posts, but my business has become so successful I have now branched out and set up my own personal training enterprise! Happy days!

I offer Personal Training sessions for 1hr or 30 mins Efficiency sessions if you prefer shorter workouts and my prices are still very reasonable. I offer PT to members or non members of the gym.

I have also still continued to team up with the Vale Practice (64 Grove Vale) and a Zest 4 Life Nutritional Therapist to offer packages to members or non members of the centre. An example is the Kickstart Programme which offers a Computerised Fitness Assessment and Body Composition Analysis + 3 Personal Training sessions with me (you can book more if you like!) and then you also receive a Structural, Functional Assessment with Treatment at the Vale Practice and a Nutritional Consultation and Dietary Strategy at Zest 4 Life.

Please come into the centre for a chat about what I can offer or pick up one of my fliers at reception. The initial consultation is free and we can meet to discuss your goals, previous exercise history etc.

If you would like to email me for further details, my address is: [email protected]

Kind Regards

Lee,

http://www.inclusivepersonaltraining.com

• 2 months later...

Hi Folks,

My names Lee and I?m the owner and Personal Trainer for Inclusive Personal Training operating out of the Fusion Gym in East Dulwich. Please see my website for details:

I have been previously working for the Personal Training Centre, please see all the previous posts. I now run my own successful personal training company Inclusive Personal Training and have openings for a few more clients if you are interested in shaping up or dropping a dress/trouser size before Christmas!

Kind Regards

Lee,

I joined the Fusion gym earlier this year and have been using Lee for several months now. Lee is the third Personal Trainer I have used (at different gyms I must add), and i'm very pleased to say he has been by far the best and I have no need or desire to use anyone else. He is excellent at encouraging possitive thinking and getting the best out of you.

• 11 months later...

Hi Folks,

I had been previously working for the Personal Training Centre (PTC), please see some of the previous posts. I have now run my own personal training company Inclusive Personal Training for the past 16 months and have openings for a few more clients if you are interested in shaping up or dropping a dress/trouser size! I've recently had a few clients go on hols so have some spaces available now!

I offer Personal Training sessions for 1hr or 30 mins Efficiency sessions if you prefer shorter workouts and my prices are very reasonable. I offer PT to members or non members of the gym.

I have also still continued to team up with the Vale Practice (64 Grove Vale) and a Nutritional Therapist to offer a selection of packages to members or non members of the centre. An example is the Kickstart Programme which offers a Computerised Fitness Assessment and Body Composition Analysis + 3 Personal Training sessions with me (you can book more if you like!) and then you also receive a Structural, Functional Assessment with Treatment at the Vale Practice and a Nutritional Consultation and Dietary Strategy.

Kind Regards

Lee,

• 2 weeks later...
I've been training with Lee for nearly a year now and because of how he pushes and motivates me, every session is both a challenge and pleasure. Lee really knows what he's doing, varies routines effectively, and is ALWAYS enthusiastic, even I am definitely not! He really takes the trouble to get to know his clients and it's a pleasure just catching up, before we even get started. Although I went into this more for health and general fitness reasons than specifically for weight loss, I am delighted that in addition to just feeling a lot fitter, I have lost nearly a stone and a half in under year and not changed my diet at all.

Hi all, I would like to highly recommend Lee Hanby - personal trainer.

I personally found Lee to be exceptional at what he does. I approached him for some general all over toning for my wedding earlier this year (I'm a female who has always wanted to drop just a few kgs and tone up) and he really put me through my paces but we started off slowly. I've achieved some fantastic results, don't get me wrong, it was tough but all manageable.

What I really liked about working with Lee was that he made me feel really comfortable about my body/ability, always put a smile on my face and he is really easy to talk to. Even if I began a session with a lack of motivation he was really good at getting me motivated and involved with the session within a few minutes.

You're in good hands with Lee, his style of traning is the perfect blend of working hard but having a laugh along the way!

• 10 months later...

I'd like to add my recommendation of Lee Hanby, personal trainer.

Lee is personable, approachable and genuinely cares about his clients, making particular notes of what does/doesn't work for you.

As some of the previous posters have noted, his routines are varied and his enthusiasm means that sessions always end on a high, even if you start off feeling a bit reluctant.

If you are looking for serious results, I'd really recommend you have a chat with Lee - he's one of the good guys!

Would like to highly recommend Lee Hanby, personal trainer.

I'm not perhaps your 'typical' gym goer and sometimes the thought of just turning up has me finding excuses. The thought of hiring a personal trainer put the fear of God into me, that was until I met Lee. I found Lee very approachable and pleasant and he really listened to the kind of regime and body I was after. We devised a program that was achievable to start with but also had elements that stretched me just enough to end my workout feeling tired but 'on a high.' I'm starting to see and feel the results after the last few months and my passion for the gym has been reborn again thanks to Lee.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I'd like to recommend Lee, who is an excellent personal trainer.

I'm also not a typical gym goer, but Lee really inspired me and I caught the bug. Thanks to Lee's coaching and encouragement, I feel much better physically and emotionally than I have done for a long while.

As other posters have said, Lee's enthusiasm is infectious and he is always challenging me to push the boundaries. A session with Lee is a great way to start any day.

• 5 months later...

Hi all,

I'd like to add my recommendation of Lee - I trained with him over a 2 year period, and found him to be warm, encouraging, professional, and as others have said, he helped me to find the fun in going to the gym.

Thanks to him I've made a real difference to my overall fitness and appearance (I'm an ectomorph and struggle to put on weight. I was 74kg when I started with Lee, and was 82kg by the time I moved on). He designed tailored programmes based on what I wanted to achieve, and always pushed me to achieve more.

The only reason I stopped seeing Lee was I moved to a different gym in Lewisham. I'd recommend him to anyone looking to refresh their approach to the gym, get fit, and achieve their goals.

Danny

• 5 months later...
I have been seeing Lee for personal training for a few years now and can highly recommend him. He has been patient, supportive and pushes me to the level i am able to achieve. He is fun and easy to communicate with and i thoroughly enjoy our sessions.

• 4 weeks later...
I have known Lee since 2011 when he trained my husband. I knew from my husband?s experience Lee was a competent personal trainer easy to get along with and able to make his customers feel respected and comfortable, regardless their attitude to exercise or their fitness level. For these reasons I asked his help to get back in my exercise routine after my daughter was born. Lee helped me in many different ways, by giving me advice on my diet, training me in the gym and by motivating me in achieving my goals. My training sessions with him were always fun and varied and he made me feel very comfortable. I would definitively recommend him to anyone with no reservation.

• 3 months later...

Hello all - as it's a new year, I'm sure there are quite a few people in the area thinking about signing up for some sessions with a personal trainer. I can't recommend Lee highly enough and would strongly encourage a chat with him if you're on the fence about training sessions and the value. I've been training with Lee for about 4 years now, lost over 50 pounds and, more importantly, have been able to change my attitude and approach to exercise, eating and drinking. Without Lee, I don't think I could have kept the motivation up or been able to get back on track after a dodgy spell (they happen!).

What I love about Lee is that he really listens to what your goals are, is always very prepared with a tailored session every week, is super supportive and not in a pressured or judgmental way, challenges me to push myself and always fun to be around. He's also taught me so much about the various pieces of equipment in the gym that work outs alone are now far more satisfying too.

In summary, Lee is brilliant...

• 5 months later...

I'd like to add my recommendation for lee. I had been going to the gym for quite a while and had not really been getting any results. I started having weekly training sessions with lee and have been very pleased with what we achieved.

Lee takes great care getting to know you and formulating a bespoke training plan, and is encouraging and supportive.

He pushed me much harder than I push myself, and I achieved steady weight loss with increased muscle tone and definition.

My overall cardiovascular fitness hugely improved and I have continued to build on that, and have knocked 20 minutes off my half marathon time running the latest one in 2h03 mins!

Every session was tweaked and lee keeps things fresh by introducing new exercises regularly.

I feel really confident in the gym now not only using the equipment but doing free weights and body weight exercises.

I've lost around a stone in total, dropped 2 dress sizes, and because I now enjoy exercise I am maintaining my shape and size.

Getting a personal trainer was the best thing I could have done and I'm pleased I picked lee to work out with.

I had found him via a recommendation from a work colleague.

Lee is a fantastic trainer. He knows his stuff, keeps it fun and interesting and is positive and supportive in his approach. I really enjoyed every session and was the fittest I've ever been (although the Tabata nearly killed me!) I trained with Lee for about 6 months and would recommend him to anyone looking for a PT, especially if you appreciate encouragement and support while being pushed.

Danielle

Lee is a fantastic trainer. He knows his stuff, keeps it fun and interesting and is positive and supportive in his approach. I really enjoyed every session and was the fittest I've ever been (although the Tabata nearly killed me!) I trained with Lee for about 6 months and would recommend him to anyone looking for a PT, especially if you appreciate encouragement and support while being pushed.

Danielle

Dear P.O.U.S.the WonderCat,

Just a quick response to your last post on July 3rd. Very occasionally I ask clients or ex-clients to post a review of how they found training with me and the results they achieved. These are all genuine posts, absolutely not a problem if you want to contact them directly to verify - please go for it. Many Thanks, Lee, Inclusive Personal Training.