Personal training recommendation for Gokay

Counner

I'd like to recommend Gokay. I had tried so many times and so many ways to lose weight, but had not been very successful. From our very first session, I felt I was in good hands with Gokay.For the first time, I felt as if my trainer saw me as a complete person instead of just focusing on my physical shape and abilities and therefore I have achieved results with Gokay that I have never done before. Thank you so much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have been training with Gokay for the last 10 months. He uses lots of?different fitness equipment that works you really hard and his well designed programmes are very effective.? I have achieved my goal of?losing 1.5 stone and?am very happy about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for all the encouragement especially on those dark and early mornings.? Once I was out there you made the time fly by and I didn't notice the cold.?The weather is going well actually, fingers crossed! :)

It is really good start to the day and the results are worth it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been training with Gokay for two years now and would like to add my praise and recommendation. Gokay's always-cheerful approach and imaginative mix of exercises help to make the sessions enjoyable and the results noticeable: I feel fitter now in my early forties than I did twenty years ago.

Training outside in all weathers can be a challenge but, for me, being outside for a beautiful sunrise or sunset is worth the odd rainy day and prefereable to a busy claustrophobic gym.