Excellent Carpenter Recommendation - Greg

lozzyloz

Another problem front door and another high recommendation for Greg. Called at 3pm and was able to come round at 6pm, after work. A very thorough job, professional, friendly and honest, I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Greg for any carpentry work.

I will add a 3rd recommendation for Greg - he has done carpentry work for me recently and can turn his hand to anything (including replacing a radiator this week!). He is friendly and professional and has turned up at short notice. He is thorough, pays attention to detail and does not take short cuts. He is local and has a network of friends, other tradesmen that he can call on, e.g. decorators. I will be calling him next time I need anything done around the house!!

Greg Came to my house and fitted a new loft ladder and hatch at very short notice. He completed the work to a very high standard. What pleased me the most, was that there was no mess. I found Greg to be professional, and polite, I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.

Further to recommendations for a good carpenter.. I can also definitely vouch for Greg Bramwell ( 07949640999 ). We needed a new back door hanging and a catflap installed. He actually came around on the very day I called him and did an excellent job at a reasonable price. Greg was very prompt, polite and professional. We'll certainly use him again for any of our carpentry needs.

We also have used Greg. He did a very professional job. He fit floating shelves in a few rooms and made box shelves in the nursery. He was very quick and very professional. His work is to a high standard and I would not hesitate to recommend him. Also, he was reasonably priced.

Ben

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'd like to pass on the details of an excellent chippie: Steve of Craft Carpentry @ 07958-690885. He's local, has a workshop, is reasonably priced and adaptive. Friends of mine stated that he custom built some great alcoves, went on to flooring and took time to explain... a rare find, as he lived up to the billing. PM me if you want.

Greg did an amazing job creating boxing and fitting a rather tricky ceiling extractor, excellent finish to the carpentry work, helpful, patient and a good price - excellent all round. I am already recommending him to friends and family.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks again Greg

The least i can do is give you a glowing report, if it may help others decide when after a skilled carpenter and generally nice guy.

After Greg recently completed work in my Mother?s house in Crystal Palace Road, I was so impressed with it i asked for his number and wondered if he'd travel as I have recently moved to Chigwell.

I spoke to Greg who was only too happy to come and quote for work to be carried out which included blocking existing door frames, plastering rooms, hanging new doors and skirting boards, moving radiators, rearrange kitchen, and repainting all rooms. considering the scale of the work to be done it was very fair price.

He assured me that he works closely with other tradesmen and arranged for plaster and painter to complete the work to a very high standard.

Very happy with the end result, and would gladly recommend Greg to anyone.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Just want to recommend Greg Bramwell (07949640999) ([email protected]). He came round at short notice and fitted a pine boiler cupboard with shelves in the middle and space for laundry basket at the bottom. Really nice guy. Couldn't do enough to help me get the job done. If you want a carpenter in East Dulwich and South London he's probably the best out there with very reasonable rates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a quick follow up to say that Greg has recently completed some amazing carpentry and plumbing work transforming our downstairs cloakroom which included boxing in pipes, fitting a sink, flush fit loo and under sink cupboard. Greg then built some seamless floating shelves for two alcoves in the lounge. First class work again! 07949 640 999 [email protected]

Thanks Loz

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to recommend Greg Bramwell also. He recently repaired the lean to on the side of our house which had been neglected over the years and some of the existing wood was rotten. Greg has replaced the rotten wood, hung a new door, replaced the guttering, and generally given the lean to a make over. We are really pleased with the result.

• 4 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Greg. He has built a large cupboard in my basement with sliding doors which I am extremely pleased with. He has also fixed a skirting board issue I had, so is happy to do the little jobs as well as the big ones. He is really easy to chat to and explains things clearly!

Greg came and fitted some great floating shelves for me last week. They look amazing, were very reasonably priced and the job was done in one day, very easily. Despite poor Greg having some major transport issues, with his van breaking down, he still turned up on the promised day, and delivered great service anyway. Other tradies would have likely cancelled under the circumstances.

Can highly recommend him.

• 5 weeks later...

I needed some doors fitting in my flat, and found Greg's number through this forum. He came round promptly, carried the work out well, charged a reasonable price, and was very friendly. He cut the doors to size, hung them and fitted handles.

I'd like to add my recommendation to this list.