Forum Sponsors

https://www.tutorfront.com
xxxx
www.no-flies.co.uk

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
messageRe: Blocked Drains
Posted by Andrew1011 29 November, 2016 12:38

Another recommendation for Dave from Down the Drain. He came this mornigng and very quickly and efficiently unblocked my drain. He was good value for money too and I wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

Posted by SusanLMBrown 19 December, 2016 10:27

I too recommend Dave from Down the Drain. We tried everything ourselves first, before calling Down the Drain. Dave came first thing the next day and swiftly sorted out our blocked sinks. A very thorough and informative person whose rates are good too. Great to have someone you can trust coming to do a job that's not often needed.

Posted by CatfordBorders 04 January, 2017 14:47

I called Dave from Down the Drain yesterday on the back of this thread, for a drain that was flooding out onto our patio. Dave clearly set out his rates, which were very reasonable, over the phone, and was round in about an hour.

He unblocked the drain very quickly and checked everything was working properly, and even checked further down the drain to make sure it wasn't cracked with the cold weather. First class job, and a friendly chap too, so I would definitely recommend him and would use him again without hesitation.

His number is 020 8314 5244.

Posted by stkilda 16 January, 2017 20:12

Dave from Down the Drain was super efficient and prompt when we contacted him. He gave us really good advice and didn't charge us unnecessarily. Would definitely use him again.

Posted by lizbells6 21 January, 2017 13:18

Just echoing everyone's recommendations. Dave came round pretty much straight away when I phoned him, explained his prices in advance, cleared our blocked outside drains very efficiently. Good to have someone you can trust and recommend to others.

Posted by Cat_J 28 February, 2017 15:25

Dave from Down the Drain came this morning to look at our drains. Living in an old converted flat with shared pipes, we were fearing the worst. Dave cleared them all in 10-15mins. Very efficient, professional and helpful. Throughly recommended.

Posted by SimonandRachel 20 April, 2017 08:24

Phoned Dave from Down the Drain on Tuesday evening; asked for him to come at 07:30 on Wednesday - by 07:45 the blockage was clear and he was back at 07:30 on Thursday to do a permanent repair to the very dodgy antique plumbing that had caused the problem. Friendly, efficient, and done for less than the call out charge of some of the bigger firms. All in all - excellent service!

Posted by acb2013 27 April, 2017 13:41

Can also recommend Dave from Down the Drain, he provided prompt & efficient service, explained the problem clearly & was reasonably priced. Sorted out a blocked drain & plumbing problems with our toilet and sink. Phone number is 07791 889008.

Posted by JCBlumler 02 May, 2017 11:31

I recommend Dave from Down the Drain, honest reliable and helpful service, very happy

Posted by ladyblue 02 May, 2017 12:32

Would like to add that the above number is not Dave's from down the drain it is 07919107868/02083145244

Posted by joanna j 15 June, 2017 16:21

Another recommendation for Dave - fast, good value, effective and polite - cleared an outdoor drain and had him back a few days later to sort a long-standing bathroom sink drainage issue I was so pleased. Great job. Landline number 0208 314 5244 downthedrain2004@aol.com www.down-the-drain.co.uk

Posted by mel-b 28 June, 2017 23:02

We were so grateful that Dave was able to come out the same day, that he called to confirm the one hour time window, and quickly fixed our problem. Honest, reliable, and efficient. We highly recommend him. Very happy.

Posted by beth3 27 October, 2017 17:43

Another glowing recommendation for Dave. He sorted out a tricky drain blockage for me the day after I called him. He was efficient, effective and very reasonably priced. I will definitely be keeping his details for the future.

Posted by dulwichquine 29 October, 2017 09:49

Sorry to say we haven't had as good an experience as other posters on this thread.

Posted by klove 03 November, 2017 20:43

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2017:11:17:09:34:28 by klove.

Posted by Rj85 05 November, 2017 12:06

Hi. Another recommendation for Dave from Down the Drain. I booked him because of this thread last week - he was extremely quick and efficient and sorted our problem out. Will def use him in future if I have a problem.

Posted by GP64 13 November, 2017 10:17

Thoroughly recommend Dave from Down the Drain. He arrived on time,completed the work very efficiently and offered good advice for future maintenance. Would definitely call him again if needed.

Posted by Scrooge 08 December, 2017 21:36

Great service from Dave the Drain, thanks for the tips above. Answered his phone straight away, came out next day, and solved our problem very quickly. Very competent and professional service

Posted by Alibear1 13 December, 2017 10:44

Just to echo other recommendations, Dave turned up promptly the day after I contacted him about a blocked outside drain. Had it sorted within 10 mins and gave me useful advice too. Would use again.

Posted by Ammeg 30 December, 2017 08:13

I would definitely recommoned Dave from Down the Drain. Prompt, courteous and very upfront about costs and the work as he went along. His number is 07919 107868

Posted by AllBren 31 December, 2017 15:47

I can also highly recommend Dave from Down The Drain. Phoned him up late on the 23rd Dec about a blocked drain outside the house - he came out at 9am the next day (Xmas eve), on the dot. Blockage identified and drain cleared within half an hour, price as he quoted. Will definitely use him again.

Posted by greynolds 25 February, 2018 10:13

Can also recommend Dave from Down the Drain. Came round to unblock my drains after we had some very bad smells coming into the house. He and his colleague were friendly, polite, knowledgeable and took care to not make a mess in the house.
Would use again.

Posted by jcac 25 February, 2018 18:45

i also used dave today - very happy with the service and would use him again

Posted by LDH Broca 30 March, 2018 19:25

We thoroughly recommend Dave from Down the Drain. He came out on Good Friday for a blocked drain in our property and did an excellent job. He was very helpful and polite. The price was reasonable and he explained everything to us. Great job!

Posted by east-of-the-Rye 13 April, 2018 15:44

yes we had a good service from Dave: I'd spent ages at the weekend trying to clear a blocked kitchen outlet, he couldn't come on the Sunday afternoon when i rang, but did answer the phone and came as agreed on Monday morning. he cleared it and charged 45 which is not bad compared to others.

Posted by gazzam April 13, 09:26AM

Another recommendation for Dave from Down the Drain. I called him yesterday afternoon about a blocked garden drain, he was here promptly at 9am this morning (a Saturday) as arranged and had it sorted within minutes. Excellent service and a genuinely nice guy.

Posted by Duck98 April 24, 08:48PM

Another recommendation for Dave - 'Down the Drain'. Came within 24 hours and cleared our blocked outside drain quickly. Reasonable charge. Nice Guy. Very grateful!

020 8314 5244 [down-the-drain.co.uk]

Posted by frostvivian May 15, 11:35AM

Just wanted to add another recommendation for Dave from Down the Drain.

We had a leaking soil pipe and after getting a handful of different quotes/suggestions on what needed to be done, Dave gave us a very sensible solution. He completed the job quickly and professionally - super impressed with the work and would highly recommend.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum