Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk
xxxx
https://www.tutorfront.com

www.no-flies.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5
messageRe: Fully qualified and certified part p electrician registered with NAPIT
Posted by JulieP 17 May, 2013 20:51

We have had Grant around a couple of times already to deal with small jobs (fixing a light fitting and another time a switch). This week he and Clive came and fitted new electric sockets, sky and phone sockets. They have always come out quickly and have done a good job. Will use them again.

messageRe: Fully qualified and certified part p electrician registered with NAPIT
Posted by Adamanski 04 June, 2013 00:51

After having an oven delivered by Currys we had some ongoing issues with their electricians, customer service and lack of help. It didn't take long before I found Grant's name on the forum, he had lots of praise so we decided to give him a try. After giving him a call he was able to pay us a visit, figure out the issue and fit our oven for us on the same day, all at a very reasonable rate, lovely guy, fully certified and really friendly, would recommend him to anyone!

Posted by Manonthehill 12 June, 2013 16:59

I must add my recommendation for Clive and Grant - they came today to wire in a free-standing bread oven, which required its own circuit. They did the job with the minimum of fuss and left the place clean, despite having to chase the wiring into the wall, which created a lot of dust. And for a very reasonable price, too. Will definitely be using them again.

Posted by Tommy1000 08 July, 2013 16:00

Hi,
I'd also recommend C&G Electricals. They recently completed a complete re-wire of the house for us and did a really good job, are very easy to deal with / friendly, and are very reasonable too.
Clive: 07831 349332
Grant: 07706 755155
Tom.

Posted by Shrub 17 July, 2013 17:49

I'd just like to add my voice in recommending Clive and Grant, the father and son electricians who did 10 years' worth of electrical repairs in our house in the space of a couple of days. They are friendly, prompt and competitive. Nothing was too much trouble for them, and they left the house spotless. Call Grant on 07706755155 or Clive on 07831 349332 for C&G Electricals

Posted by KestonKid 02 August, 2013 10:49

Another thank-you to Clive and Grant of C&G Electrical Services, who replaced a shower for us this week. They are reliable and good-humoured, and always do a prompt and reasonably-priced job. Clive on 07831349332 and Grant on 07706755155.

Posted by mr smith 06 August, 2013 17:33

Clive and Grant moved and installed sockets and several other jobs for us. Very happy with their friendly service and reasonable rates. Like everyone else, I'm definitely happy to recommend them!

Posted by Angela333 21 August, 2013 20:01

Another recommendation for C&G Electricals. Clive and Grant did a great job installing my cooker and spent time answering all my questions about rewiring my house. I will definitely be using them again.

Clive 07831349332
Grant on 07706755155.

Posted by JoWNo 23 August, 2013 12:35

Grant and Clive did a great job, coming round the same day and fitting two new electrical sockets. A professional and friendly service at reasonable rates, complete with electronic receipt. Will use them again!

Posted by bmurphy 01 September, 2013 08:56

They came around and fixed a problem we had on Saturday.
Great service at short notice and explained everything too!

Thanks again

Posted by junipergreen 02 October, 2013 20:07

Another recommendation for Clive and Grant of C&G Electricals. Helped out with our kitchen renovation by moving a few sockets, installing a new light circuit for our feature light and moving the cooker main. I will definitely be using them again. Really appreciated their attention to detail, knowledgable advice and general good nature (and humour).

Clive 07831 349 332
Grant on 07706 755 155

Posted by Sammyhall 01 November, 2013 11:37

junipergreen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another recommendation for Clive and Grant of C&G
> Electricals. Helped out with our kitchen
> renovation by moving a few sockets, installing a
> new light circuit for our feature light and moving
> the cooker main. I will definitely be using them
> again. Really appreciated their attention to
> detail, knowledgable advice and general good
> nature (and humour).
>
> Clive 07831 349 332
> Grant on 07706 755 155

Can't recommend Clive and Grant highly enough. They came to install some plugs and encountered a job much more involved than they originally thought and with minimal payment due to them as I wanted fewer plugs. All work was carried out efficiently and well, they were cheerful and cleared up all mess. Would definitely use theme or any other electrical work, large or small.

Posted by alistair_piggott 07 November, 2013 10:17

Another happy customer here. We're getting our windows fixed up and the clever BT engineer had routed the wire straight through the window sash. It needed to be moved quickly so as not to hold up the restoration work. Grant was responsive, quick and very friendly. We couldn't be happier. We will be using them again. Thanks both.

Posted by SplendidLikePeckham 08 November, 2013 10:07

we would also like to recommend Clive/Grant from C and G Electricals. Sorted a problematic light fitting and wiring issue with a professional, pleasant approach.

Posted by Jxx 15 December, 2013 23:37

I will personally not use any other company, these guys are great!! Had them out to do an emergency job on a Sunday evening, as usual they were very friendly, prompt, efficient and fairly priced. Well done guys. Contact them on 07831349332 or 07706755155

Posted by tfwsoll 30 December, 2013 11:05

Another recommendation for C&G electrics from me. Traced and remedied a fault on my lighting circuit the same day at a very reasonable cost. Very clear about worst case scenario and possible costs but luckily remedied fairly painlessly. I was given a range of options rather than the most expensive so can thoroughly recommend them. Contact C&G on 07831349332 or 07706755155

Posted by robcath 04 January, 2014 20:45

Great service from Grant from C&G electricals this evening. I phoned Clive and within the hour Grant (his son) was round and able to fix the problem. Pretty good for a Saturday night. Very reasonable price and I would highly recommend them.

Rob

Posted by dds29 06 January, 2014 17:30

Yet another recommendation for C&G. After reading posts on DF, I contacted Clive this morning and he came round after lunch to install a tricky pendant lamp. Job done quickly efficiently at reasonable cost.

Posted by MissKing 07 January, 2014 15:20

Hi all,

I've just bought a house in ED and wanted to get the electrics checked over when I moved in. All my sockets looked very old and I wanted to make sure my whole system was safe. I looked on this forum for recommendations and liked the sound of Clive and Grant from C G Electrical. The came round at short notice and did me a very thorough safety check that was not rushed and no corners were cut. They are also on the Trust Mark list of trusted traders: [www.trustmark.org.uk]

The report provided was very comprehensive and as a new home owner, they gave me a lot of useful advice. I felt like the service they provided was very good value for money - my Dad was with me on the day and he agreed. They were also two really pleasant guys, a father and son team, who I would not hesitate to use again.

I would highly recommend E G Electrics. You can contact them on: Clive: 07831 349 332 // Grant: 07706 755 155

Posted by harvsjr 26 January, 2014 16:28

Another recommendation for Clive and Grant from C&G Electrics. They came at short notice to repair some light fittings, friendly and efficient.

Posted by ruffers 17 March, 2014 14:14

Another recommendation - Clive came round yesterday (Sunday) for what turned out to be a small problem although I didn't know that when I called..

Good guy, friendly, and seeing as it was Sunday more than reasonable with the billing. Numbers as above - Clive: 07831 349 332 // Grant: 07706 755 155

No connection, just a happy customer.

Posted by dimjim79 27 May, 2014 21:24

Quick efficient and friendly as always! Really great service from Clive and grant and couldn't recommend more. The numbers above are correct. Thanks!

Posted by sj1984 29 May, 2014 17:02

I also highly recommend Clive and Grant at CG Electricals. They were a really lovely father and son team and sorted out my problem light fitting in no time.

Posted by Marella 31 May, 2014 17:01

Do you have a number for them p lease ?

Posted by Melbournegrovee 07 June, 2014 22:12

I used Clive a while ago to take a look at a burnt out plug socket. He was professional and prompt and good value. Would definitely recommend.

Posted by dimjim79 12 August, 2014 12:05

Another endorsement for Clive & Grant. They have done numerous electrical works for us and each time are efficient friendly and their work is of a high standard. Grants mobile is 07706 755155. James

Posted by djaq2000 16 November, 2014 17:08

I'd also recommend Clive and Grant. Second time I've used them in a couple of years, and this time they sorted out some kitchen electrical problems in a friendly, cost-effective way.

Posted by Jxx 25 December, 2014 12:01

Had these guys out today, christmas day of all days! My cooker starter had gone, as usual quick, efficient, reliable and very fairly priced! Thanks guys.

Posted by soperman 06 March, 2015 18:01

Clive and Grant get my vote for the best electrians in the neighbourhood. The have been immensely helpful on many occassions and I would gladly recomend them for all the domestic work you'll ever need. The are cheerful pleasant guys to have in one's home and they're quick, efficient and honest too.

Posted by dimjim79 12 March, 2015 17:18

Totally agree with all the recommendations for Clive and grant. Friendly reliable and efficient. I've used them now on numerous occasions and have been very happy each time. Highly recommended. Thanks. James

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum