Forum Sponsors

www.wickhamsecurity.co.uk
xxxx
www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening

https://www.tutorfront.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5
messageRe: Fully qualified and certified part p electrician registered with NAPIT
Posted by carov 21 March, 2017 08:09

I would like to add my voice to the recommendations for Clive and his family of electricians (all his children are certified electricians!) After moving into our new home in Crystal Palace he came over to give us advice about the state of the electrics. He arrived promptly and gave us honest advice which allowed us to plan what we wanted to do. We also had an emergency a week after the first appointment and he arrived that day with his son to quickly sort out the problem at very reasonable cost. We will be building a new extension in about a year and won't hesitate to get them back in to rewire the entire house. We found him on this site so very grateful for everyone's helpful comments.

messageRe: Fully qualified and certified part p electrician registered with NAPIT
Posted by ReeceJones1984 13 April, 2017 10:25

Another recommendation for C&G!!

Big thanks to the previous posters on the thread for putting me on to C&G electrical, can't say enough good things about them. Thanks Clive and Grant for helping me out at such short notice.

I had some very dodgy electrical work done by a builder who renovated my bathroom, knocking through an old separate WC and bathroom into one. Clive, Grant and team came round and rectified the dodgy work and certified it. It was in a terrible state, a total bodge so feel very relieved now it has been made safe.

Minimal mess, no fuss and very reasonable pricing. I'll definitely be using them again.

Posted by SMCanary 11 May, 2017 21:30

Another big hurrah for C&G Electrical.

Clive and Grant have been fabulous. Not only for their top electrical work - but also their advice and guidance. I have been organising a new kitchen installation and as a newbie to kitchen buying and fitting, they really helped in making sure I got things done in the right order. Without making me feel like I was a complete idiot!

I have a new consumer unit, new circuits, new kitchen lighting and all my cabling is now concealed.

Thanks Clive, thanks Grant!

Posted by Adi123 01 June, 2017 16:18

Grant of C&G Electricals conducted a check in the electrics of the property that we are in the process of purchasing. Right from the very get go, Grant was an absolute pleasure and professional to work with - a very nice guy!

Grant followed up our initial enquiry promptly (on a Sunday evening!), visited the property on super short notice and followed up his visit with a phone call to talk through his findings and a very detailed email and 2 page report.

100% happy with the work Grant had conducted for us so far and will definitely be using again!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2017:06:01:16:19:49 by Adi123.

Posted by Baltihouse 11 July, 2017 21:43

I have recently had Grant from C & G Electrical Services quote and carry out a re-wire on a property, the service provided from start to finish was first class. From our first contact a visit was arranged to carry out a survey to provide a quote, we were also able to discuss our requirements and be given sound advice on what would better suit our needs. When the work was undertaken every effort was made to ensure the property remained clean and tidy throughout. All relevant certification was provided. I would have no hesitation in recommending C & G Electrical Services to friends and family for any and all future electrical work.

Grant - 07706755155

Posted by franchambers 02 August, 2017 22:51

Grant from C&G Electrical Services helped me today at short notice with an electrical fault on my burglar alarm. He was professional, on time and completed the work quickly and efficiently. I also asked his advise about a couple of other small electrical jobs and he was knowledgable and helpful with this. The price for the work was also reasonably priced. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and I will definitely contact this company again in the future.

C&G Electrical Services
Grant 07706-755155
Clive 07831-349332

Posted by modernMajorGeneral 31 August, 2017 21:09

Contacted Grant on basis of reviews above. He was able to come round within the hour and sorted out our problem then and there. He was friendly, very tidy in his work and clearly very knowledgeable. Would definitely call these guys again and highly recommend them for your electrical needs. Numbers as in previous post.

Posted by gabby87 15 September, 2017 12:14

Equally, I'd like to recommend Clive. He came to do an electrical test at our flat and was able to come at short notice and get the job done efficiently and with a reasonable fee. He also came out last night at 8pm to help us out with a power shortage and sorted the job quickly and at a sensible price. Really good guy! Highly recommended!

Posted by Laddy Muck 13 October, 2017 16:30

I too would like to recommend this wonderful family business with Clive and Grant at the helm. They know what they're doing, are fully qualified, efficient (they can call on extra hands if client's time is limited), are tidy, reasonably priced and are genuinely fun to have around. Though one of his team (yep...talking about you, Rudy) refused to drink out of my Manchester United mug big grin .

--------------------
And the Reds go marching ON! ON! ON!

Posted by Mrs Y 02 November, 2017 16:16

First class services from Grant this afternoon, who was able to slot us in at short notice and fixed our house alarm. Really great guy, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and I will definitely contact him again in the future.

Grant 07706 755155

Posted by Michh 08 November, 2017 21:41

CG Electrical Services.

Another Recommendation for Clive who is a lovely guy,and his engineering family.
I had an electrical fault in my kitchen which is to long to go into but Clive and his team resolved
the problem with efficiency and humour and at a reasonable price.

I would definitely use them again without hesitation.

Clive 07831 349332

messageCG Electrical Services
Posted by Michh 08 November, 2017 21:52

CG Electrical Services.

Another Recommendation for Clive who is a lovely guy,and his engineering family.
I had an electrical fault in my kitchen which is to long to go into but Clive and his team resolved
the problem with efficiency and humour and at a reasonable price.

I would definitely use them again without hesitation.

Clive 07831 349332

Posted by Extend10 04 December, 2017 11:34

Thank you to Clive and his family team for coming to ours to carry out a very very long overdue Electrical Installation Condition Report. Clive understood my complicated request and worked so quickly and efficiently. Clive kept in touch afterwards to make sure everything was okay with the report and was as pleased as us when the council accepted it.

I wouldn’t hesitate to use Clive again and would certainly recommend him to anyone.

Posted by Laddy Muck 28 December, 2017 14:00

Another THANK YOU to Clive and (this time) son Clark for fitting some more ceiling lights and for making good sloppy/dangerous electrical work done by a previous electrician which was causing me to get electric shocks off our dishwasher.

--------------------
And the Reds go marching ON! ON! ON!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2017:12:28:14:05:39 by Laddy Muck.

Posted by Morri 06 January, 2018 13:41

I would also recommend Grant who came and did some electrical work last week (with his cousin who was also great). Grant was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely use Grant again and would recommend him.

Posted by indiepanda 23 February, 2018 21:26

Adding my recommendation, Grant installed a new chandelier for me today having sorted out the cabling last month before renovations in my lounge. Seems to really know his stuff and a nice chap too.

Posted by Chucklese21 19 April, 2018 11:11

I have to say Grant has just completed a splendid project for us to completely rewire our recently purchased 4 bed house in dulwich area, we had him round to test and report on the condition of the electrics prior to buying this property and found that the wiring was actually in poor condition! We also manage to achieve part of the costs for rewiring off of the initial asking price too! An excellent service from Grant and his team.
His number is 07706755155.

Posted by Nunheadian 21 April, 2018 16:11

I'm another very satisfied customer of Clive and Grant and their team at C & G Electrical. They have just completed a full rewire of our house and I highly recommend them. They were always cheerful, polite and hardworking and I'd have no hesitation of using them again for any electrical work in the future.

Lynne

Posted by EPB 21 May, 2018 14:11

Clive and Grant have just left us, having done a brilliant bit of detective work tracking down exactly what was causing dire problems with the electrics in part of our house.
Capable, courteous, and very reasonably priced, I can’t recommend them highly enough!

Posted by Mrashley 29 June, 2018 10:26

Had Grant and his team from C&G Electrical Services last week to rewire my back gardens electrics and installed new lighting design by our landscaper. Working together and understanding every detail, they have completed our garden project remarkably and they also put in electrical supply to the shed at the very back with heating, phone line and internet socket. Excellent workmanship.
Contact Grant on 07706755155

Posted by Gavinr 23 September, 2018 17:46

We had a simple job that turned into some major work and Grant was able to provide a quote and arrange for 2 of his Electricians to come on the same day and were on the the job straight away. They were also great guys and told me and showed me what they were doing the whole time. Fantastic service from a professional team.
Highly recommend C&G ELECTRICS for all electrical work. cg.electricals@live.co.uk
Clive 07831349332 Grant 07706755155

Posted by Crystalpal 30 September, 2018 22:46

Grant came out to us late last Friday when we found a fault with the wiring from the meter that could have caused a fire. I heartily recommend these guys.

Posted by Ruth1 02 October, 2018 14:18

Another recommendation for c&G electrics. Grant came out to me same day. Professional, friendly, efficient. Will use again.

C&G ELECTRICS cg.electricals@live.co.uk
Clive 07831349332 Grant 07706755155

Posted by Francois 08 October, 2018 09:38

C&G ELECTRICS, 100% reliable

I am delighted to recommend C&G ELECTRICS for their professionalism

Restoring electricity in all the sockets of my flat seemed a simple task - at first - however finding was what causing the issue turned out to be quite a challenge... Although 3 successive visits were needed with several people and equipment - I did say it was challenging - Clive and his team managed to fix the problem for good.
I was kept informed throughout the investigation and repairs and only paid once all the work was done.

Clive and his team were extremely professional and meticulous and I can't recommend them enough.
Clive 07831349332

Posted by karpar 08 October, 2018 22:33

I'd also like to give a massive thumbs up for Grant. He came today at really short notice after a leaking pipe had damaged a ceiling light. He was quick, efficient, tidy an very reasonably priced. Thanks again, Grant

Posted by Fizzlefizz 16 December, 2018 17:16

Grant did a great job fixing the porch light on short notice for our tenants.
We know he's very busy because a good electrician is hard to find in this area, so we appreciate our neighbors to have recommended His company c&g electricals his father clive even popped in to help with complicated wiring inside the ceilings he really gave the job that personal touch!
As long distance landlords we are happy we finally found a reliable electrician with great communication skills.

Grant 07706755155

C&G Electricians

Posted by Blondie60 February 03, 03:07PM

Had Grant out this morning at short notice to fix my electrical fuse which had gone off during the night at some point leaving me with no electric to my flat when i woke up! He responded to my message right away and was with me within that hour! Also fairly priced considering my emergency on a Sunday.
His number is 07706755155

Posted by Bellenden road February 04, 03:10PM

Many thanks for C&G electrical for being so fast and professional. I had a electrical fault on a Sunday and their team came to rescue.
Could not be more grateful.
If you need a electrician do not hesitate in contacting these boys they do miracles.

Posted by EDLove February 10, 10:19PM

We would also recommend Clive and Grant. They both called us back straight away, were very helpful on the phone, and Grant came over within 10 minutes. The problem was fixed within 10 minutes of his arrival, and he gave us helpful advice for dealing with it should it happen again. All of this on a Sunday night. Will definitely be using them again.

Posted by Gumpty March 26, 05:46PM

Excellent electrician very polite and helpful service and very competitive qoutation also started almost immediately After priced agreed would recommend to anyone else. His contact is Grant 07706755155 or Clive 07831349332.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum