Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

http://www.ellyallen.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
messageFully qualified and certified part p electrician registered with NAPIT
Posted by Heathanscombe73 19 September, 2012 00:11

Hi all I recommend Grant from C & G Electrical Services as a reliable and professional electrician I found him on the trust mark register trustmark.com he is fully certified and insured also very friendly guy who was happy to advise and help me along the way to make sure my electrics was up to standard would recommend him anytime he is registered with NAPIT would Use again.
His contact details is Grant 07706755155, E-mail cg.electricals@live.co.uk

messageRe: Fully qualified and certified part p electrician registered with NAPIT
Posted by reetpetite 03 October, 2012 20:18

After checking the forum for an electrician ,I called Grant after reading the above post.What a nice guy he came round the next day and gave me a quote for some work I needed in my sitting room ,changing some sockets and installing a new light which he did 2 days later . He also did a Periodic Electrical Report which I needed and issued me with a certificate . I am happy to have him back again in the near future to do some more work for me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2012:10:03:23:04:36 by reetpetite.

messageRe: Fully qualified and certified part p electrician registered with NAPIT
Posted by dalamanboy 18 October, 2012 18:57

I got Grants number off this forum who works for C & G electrical Services, he came round to my house to repair a shower which had stopped working and repaired the the pump which had a small wiring problem, he came round very promptly and would be more then happy to use him again, as the Electrician I had prior to him said i needed a new pump but this was not the case it didn't even need a new pump thanks to Grant well done!!!!

Posted by buffys 23 October, 2012 12:29

Hello,

I can also recommend Grant who I used after reading these reviews. Came over very promptly and helped sort out our electrical issues. Very polite and helpful and offered good advice too. Thanks Grant!

Posted by jaih1 01 November, 2012 14:05

Happy to recommend Grant who I also got from these reviews - came round at short notice to sort out a problem with the fuses for our cooker and saved a dinner party! Prompt, helpful and good honest advice.

Posted by NicolaR 09 November, 2012 12:21

On the strengthen of these recommendations I called Grant Tuesday lunchtime. Not only did he kindly offer to pop by on his way home, the problem was resolved swiftly and for a fair price. Would definately recommend C&G electrical services provided by Grant and his father (Clive).

Posted by salvation2001 09 November, 2012 13:24

I too had the pleasure of doing business with Grant and his father. An earlier attempt to get a ceiling light working with another electrician, whom I found on this forum, left me 30 worse off and the possibility of having holes knocked in my walls in order to further diagnose the fault! Grant simply did the job properly, found the cause of the problem (faulty wiring in the ceiling rose) in about 30 minutes, fixed it, tested it and made sure all the other lights in the house were still working and then re-fitted the light switch so it looked more aesthetically pleasing, before tidying up after himself.

Wonderfull job completed by 2 curtious, reliable, clean, tidy and extremely competent electricians, thank you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2012:11:09:13:26:29 by salvation2001.

Posted by Jxx 14 November, 2012 09:08

After reading these reviews I gave grant a call, he came around very promptly and got the job done! Very reliable, friendly and honest guy, would defiantly use him again and recommend him to anyone else who needs an electrician.

Posted by pjarmfield 16 November, 2012 11:46

While refurbishing my home, I was looking for good reliable electrician to do the re wire.
Grant was recommended to me, i gave him a call he was very polite came round the next day to give me a quote, i was very impressed with him and the price was fair so I had no hesitation giving him the job.
He done a fantastic job kept me well informed with the progress as I wasnt always at home, everything was done exactly as we had discussed in our initial meeting i would definatly use him again in the future and would highly recommend him to anyone else

Posted by golden78 16 November, 2012 14:58

hi,

i used grant and clive on the back of recommendations from this forum. they were quick, inexpensive and professional. they did a cracking job of finding my problem and fixing it for me. a great service.

Posted by Susannaj 16 November, 2012 18:14

Hi
I called Grant after I found his number of the forum today and also join in with the praise! He came round quickly, was very friendly and polite and tried hard to source the best value parts needed for the job. Thank you all for the recommendation, I will definitely be using him again.

Posted by Jxx 26 November, 2012 11:50

Thanks again to Grant for his help and advice on NICEIC/NAPIT electrical certificate which was recently requested from my lettings agent. Thankfully Grant came round and issued the certificate required after testing the electrics in my flat.

Posted by lulu 26 November, 2012 12:46

I would like to say a big thanks you to Clive and Grant. We recently had a general safety check on our electrics and on our new fitted kitchen. Grant and Clive were so helpful. They indentified a number of issues which they rectified right there and then. They also provided some really helpful advice to help save money going forward.

Both really friendly, knowledgable and did a thorough job. Would really recommende them

Posted by lastminute.mum 26 November, 2012 13:17

Hi, Clive from C & G Electrical has helped out twice in the last two weeks. He's helpful, informative, professional and because he looks at the simple causes first, reasonably priced. Thank you Clive, you're our new first point of contact. Clive - 07831 349 332.

Posted by dimjim79 26 November, 2012 20:46

Hi,

Just want to recommend Clive & Grant as electricians - I got their details from the forum on an original recommendation. We couldn't be happier with their work and would highly recommend. Having just moved to the area we were struggling to get quotes for various bits and bobs around the house (apparently this is a recession!) but Clive & Grant were flexible and quick and efficient.

Grant's mobile is 07706 755155.

James

Posted by Angelam 13 December, 2012 04:35

Grant did a wonderful job installing some new sockets for me, plus installing my electric oven.

He went above and beyond what I had expected.

He went round to my house within a couple of hours of my phone call to give me a quote.
As a landlady living abroad, he put my mind at ease by dealing with my tenants directly and sending me the quote and invoice by email.

He even took the old cooker away with him which saved me arranging for recycling.

I was very pleased with his services and will definitely be using him again.

Thanks Grant!

Posted by georgesam 17 December, 2012 13:22

Just to add to the recommendations for Grant and Clive. They fitted a heater in our bathroom - very easy to deal with, reliable and did a good job. We will happily use them again.

Posted by hairandeyes 19 December, 2012 13:22

Hi do u have their number?
Thanks

Posted by Chirpie 28 December, 2012 16:51

Clive and grant also did a good job for us- installing electric into our house at short notice. I would definitely recommend them.

Posted by nicola_clr 23 January, 2013 19:32

I can also recommend Clive and Grant from C&G Electrical Services. They came over yesterday to fix a problem with water possibly getting into the electrics and took the time to explain exactly what they were doing, costs involved (which were very reasonable) and were friendly and easy to deal with. I'd use them again.

Posted by 02 February, 2013 09:45

I would also like to recommend C&G Electrics. Clive sorted out my bathroom light very promptly and efficiently, and was friendly and professional. I would be happy to use him again.

Posted by djaq2000 28 March, 2013 08:34

I'd like to add to the recommendations for Clive and Grant at C&G Electrics. They came over quickly, gave useful advice and Grant did a neat, cost-effective fix for a broken hall light when parts came through. Friendly guys, Grant best contacted on 07706 755 155 or cg.electricals@live.co.uk .

Posted by sfnicholls 28 March, 2013 22:10

I would also like to recommend Clive and Grant at C%G Electrical Services. They tidied up a mish mash of very old fuse boxes and circuits made by previous owners. We now have 1 smart, safe and up to date fuse board! Both guys very helpful and professional. A pleasure to deal with. Contact Clive 07831 349 332

Posted by arrozdoce 04 April, 2013 19:32

Just wanted to add another positive experience (new light fixture in kitchen celing) with Clive and grant- a wonderfully efficient, polite, friendly service, and would not hesitate to use them again.

Posted by seemster 10 April, 2013 15:45

Clive and Grant certainly are a friendly pair of electricians who put a lot of effort into sourcing the appropriate lights and fittings for me. If you're quite particular about service and efficiency then you're welcome to PM me for more info on my experience.

Posted by Tweedleya 19 April, 2013 10:00

I used Clive and Grant for repairs at my tenanted property in Nunhead and they provided an excellent service. They were prompt, efficient and good value and I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Posted by rn22 29 April, 2013 21:49

I just wanted to add a recommendation for Clive. I needed an electrician to come out urgently today to make safe some spotlights damaged by water from a leak. Clive was very quick to respond and to arrive, fitting me in en route to another job, has made safe the existing lights and given me clear advice on replacements and where is best to get them.

Posted by Jxx 02 May, 2013 16:28

Had these guys out once again and their just brilliant always get the job done! Very reasonably priced, reliable and honest. All round good electricians would recommend them to anyone who needs an electrician and i personally would not use anyone else.

Thanks again guys.

Posted by H4 03 May, 2013 16:44

Another vote for Clive and Grant :o) they came over today, just a few hours after I'd called! Fixed our old timer switch instead of replacing it, and were generally lovely. Will be calling on them again, I'm sure! Thanks!

Posted by Shan01 17 May, 2013 13:45

After a friend recommended rhe east dulwich forum to me, i went on here to find a local electrian for some works to be carried out in my property. I found that grant and clive had some really good reviews and gave them a call, i think their great! The comments theyve got talk for themselves, i would defiantly recommend them!

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum