Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Your Local Personal Trainer

https://urbanistarchitecture.co.uk/free-architect-consultation/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5
messageRe: Fully qualified and certified part p electrician registered with NAPIT
Posted by htm25 13 March, 2015 16:34

I also recommend Clive. He got back to me straight away after my inquiry, came over to look at the job and quoted a good price there and then. He did the job in an hour or so after 24-48 hours after I rang to arrange a time (it was me who had more difficulties being at home!).

Would certainly use again, friendly reliable and fair priced.

messageRe: Fully qualified and certified part p electrician registered with NAPIT
Posted by jamesblastland 11 April, 2015 10:35

I also recommend Clive. Very quick response. Popped round, quoted what seemed a reasonable price. He completed the job very efficiently and as it required slightly less work and parts than initially expected he revised the price down. As a non expert if he hadn't been as honest we would have been non the wiser. Clive don't read this!!

Being relatively new to the area are glad to have found a reliable local electrician.

Posted by Katfish 12 April, 2015 08:16

Happy to recommend Clive. He's fixed a few small electrical probs in my flat over the last couple of years, and I've always found him to be pleasant, prompt and reasonably priced.

Posted by CB 25 April, 2015 15:00

I have just used Clive's services to install a new double socket in my kitchen. He was reasonably priced, very easy to get hold of and communicate with and I can't fault the work. Thanks Clive, I will keep hold of your number :-)

Posted by wmac 23 July, 2015 22:51

I have used Clive on two occasions and can recommend him without hesitation. He is very nice to deal with and he gets the job done quickly and for a good price. I will use him again.

Posted by nb- 14 August, 2015 16:25

I'd recomend Clive (07831349332); a good guy, got my electrical issues sorted very efficently.

Posted by DinkyDonk 21 August, 2015 16:00

Would like to add to the praise for Clive and his team at CG Electrical. We asked them to survey our flat for an EIC report, which was very thorough and threw up a few bits of work that needed doing to get it up to spec. Clive provided a good quote for the work, explained what it all involved, and came back to complete the following week. Very friendly, good price, turn up when they say they will and complete the work in a tidy and efficient way. Very much recommended.

Posted by ZoeCD 25 August, 2015 00:18

I can also vouch for Grant and Clive and their team - they rescued me from a DIY disaster at a days notice, and we're friendly and professional. I'll be getting them back in the future.

Posted by Danielle79 03 November, 2015 13:20

I would also like to recommend Grant and Clive. They are very friendly and efficient, and clear up after themselves. Their service is excellent, as is their timekeeping.

Posted by Kellen 29 November, 2015 16:27

Clive, Grant and his whole team were fab. They stayed late to finish both the original job but also to solve all the additional problems we threw at them. Would definitely recommend and we will be using them again in the future.

Posted by sophcrox 30 December, 2015 21:27

I used Clive after finding the recommendations here. I was very happy with the initial work he did, putting in new transformers for Halogen lights and installing new security lights in the garden.
The follow up care was particularly good when one of the garden lights failed and he came and sorted out the problem as part of the service. I would use them again.

Posted by monica 08 January, 2016 22:02

Clive and his team were recommended via a colleague, they had to put a new fuse board into one of my rentals, install a new hob, and other minor electrical work.
Very Impressed with communication and clarity throughout the job.
Great team, nice all round guys.

Posted by Gubodge 19 January, 2016 19:13

Another recommendation for Clive who we called this morning when we had an electrical emergency. He arrived within a couple of hours, sorted the problem and charged a very reasonable price. I'll definitely be contacting him again when we have (hopefully) more routine electrical work to be done.

Posted by 15 February, 2016 22:55

I'm new to this forum, but couldn't speak highly enough of Grant who has come to rescue twice in the last 7 days. He was extremely thorough; able to use parts on site and get me up and running.

He has just left (11pm), having fixed the lights - very reasonable. I don't normally take the time to write reviews, but when you find an electrician/tradesman you can trust, my god, you hold on to them.

Really, really good work and I will be calling both Clive and Grant for the new kitchen, lighting and intercom system.

Don't take my word for it - he came recommended to me. You won't be disapointed.

Posted by Kathleenandrews 04 May, 2016 13:54

We was put in touch with Grant the Electrician, who kindly took the pressure off of us and arrange for his Dad Clive and his team to fix an electrical issue we had in our rented property in Nunhead. It had to be approved with local building control, thanks guys for completing all the required certificates they asked for and liasing on our behalf.

Grant 07706755155 and Clive 07831349332

Posted by eggsandbones 27 May, 2016 19:24

Same here (for Clive and Grant). They are very friendly, really quick to respond to calls and affordable (as well as being efficient). They did a PAT test for us this week with less than 24 hours notice and, before that, carried out an electrical safety test of our flat which they did speedily and professionally. Would recommend.

Posted by Beedles 29 June, 2016 11:15

We would like to say a big thank you to Grant and Clive who have been a massive help with their advice and hard work sorting the electrics.

Clive 07831349332/ Grant 07706755155

Posted by 803henry 05 July, 2016 11:45

Yes I would also highly recommend Clive. He sorted my electrical crisis about 2 hours after I phoned him. Very reasonable price and left me with some very useful advice should the problem happen again.

Posted by Pattyc 14 July, 2016 20:16

Very good family firm. I endorse the other recommendations for Clive and Grant. 07706755155

Posted by AhmetG 02 August, 2016 17:12

another great recommendation for Grant and his family for sorting my kitchen electrics and liaising with building control and providing the relevant certificates. Clean, polite and stress free will be in touch when we refit our bathroom.
Great job guys.

Grant 07706755155 Clive 07831349332

Posted by Richie 20 August, 2016 13:32

**** If you need an electrician just call Clive - 07831 349 332 ****

We have really struggled to find a good electrician. Clive and Grant were absolutely first rate: friendly, reliable, honest and competent.

Every time we called they came out straight away. They took their time to find the faults and make good repairs. The work was excellent value for money.

Even my wife was happy!

(Ps. she told me to say that so don't troll me)

Posted by Iantrump 04 October, 2016 08:36

Thanks to C&G Electricals I am very pleased indeed with the service from start to finish. Work carried out to my complete satisfaction. The electrician was polite, friendly and tidy! I would have absolutely no hesitation in using this company again, and would definitely recommend them. Thank you -from one very happy customer!
Contact Grant 07706755155 or Clive 07831349332.

Posted by rb33 10 October, 2016 12:27

Another recommendation for C&G. A few months ago Grant came round at last minute to fix a water-damaged plug socket - it was for our fridge and freezer and he came around very promptly and got it all working again in no time. Today, Clive came to take a look at some faulty light fixtures and again got everything back in order quickly and efficiently. Both guys were super polite and friendly and did excellent work, very pleased to recommend them.

Posted by Nunheadian 15 October, 2016 13:03

Another recommendation for C&G. Clive came out on Wednesday morning at short notice when I had a problem. I had to call them again at 6pm on Friday evening when I came home to find my ground floor electrics off, expecting to be told they'd come next week but he said his son Grant was in the area. So Grant was here from 7.30 till at least 9pm till he'd fixed the problem. Both Clive and Grant are friendly and courteous and I'd have no hesitation in using them for any electrical issues in the future and would recommend them to everyone.

Posted by Allgoodmate 13 December, 2016 12:52

Had these guys around my child filled house to fix a problem in my living room. Cannot recommend them enough, extremely pleasant and polite people, thank you again. C&G electricians 07706755155 or 07831349332.

Posted by mich6998 13 December, 2016 13:22

I would like to recommend C&G. Clive came round to look at my lights very quickly, he gave me a very uncomplicated quote and the job was done with no problem at all. He was also very good at communicating what he was going to do, and also letting me know what had been done at the end of every day. Just a very efficient, no drama job done. Thanks to Clive.

Posted by Adi123 04 January, 2017 12:29

Had these guys round over the Christmas period as our electric to our kitchen sockets went off. They were very quick to respond and once at the property were very friendly and professional. They did a temporary repair to get the sockets back in and have now booked them in to complete the job. Would highly recommend them x

Posted by skylorikeet 21 January, 2017 14:27

Clive and Clark (youngest member of this friendly sparks family) have just repaired and replaced several light fittings for us. I have recommended them before but wanted to post again to say how nice it is to find reliable, professional people.

Posted by Jenko 25 January, 2017 16:07

We've just had some work done by Clive and his team and we are extremely pleased with the result. We had all the electrics checked, updates made and all of my questions were answered! The service was very efficient and professional, I would definitely recommend them. Clive 07831 349332.

Posted by AmeliaJohn 09 March, 2017 12:18

I had a full house rewire including extra sockets, spotlights, smoke alarms, loft light, outside light and shaving socket in the bathroom. I found Grant and Clive to be extremely professional and knowledgeable answering any queries I had and offering advice. Both of them cleaned up after themselves daily and never left us without electricity or lighting. At completion Grant explained the new fuse box and how to interpret faults, he also left me with an additional cooker fuse as he remembered we were looking at upgrading our cooker . I would fully recommend Grant and Clive as you get what you pay for! Thank You.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum