Recommendations please for a local electrician.

jeangully

We've fairly recently used JP, based in Nunhead and recommended on this forum many times (I'm afriad I don't have his number to hand). We think he's a star - he rewired our entire house and couldn't have been more helpful, with a competitive price to boot.

• 2 months later...
I would recommend Shaun Owens as well, he upgraded all the electrics in our renovated house and was by far the most reasonably priced of the people who quoted for us, as well as being very helpful, nice, and quick to come round to sort out any problems. I've posted a longer recommendation for Shaun here: http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?30,1012574,1012574#msg-1012574

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to add my two cents' worth and say Shaun really is a great electrician and thoroughly nice chap.

We got him round a couple of months ago to find out where a mystery light at the bottom of our steps was wired to. He not only swiftly located it but also recommended a lantern supplier and went out of his way to pick them up. He also solved a number of dimmer switch issues and got rid of a strange smell by replacing the fuse board - all for a very reasonable price.

Highly recommended.

a