**Party Season Makeup & Hair ** EDF Exclusive Offer

dullwitch

Hello, my name is Amanda Roberts, I am a professional, mobile hair and make-up artist living in East Dulwich. I have been working in the theatre, TV, photographic and film industry, as well as special occasion and Bridal, for over 20 years.

For the 2012 Christmas party season, I am offering the ladies of East Dulwich a chance to use my hair styling and make-up services at a special discounted price.

(Prices are for evening party make-up/hair only and do not include weddings.)

Please take a look at my website and Facebook page for pictures of my work and details of my usual prices.

http://www.hairandmakeup4u.com

http://www.facebook.com/AmandaRobertsHairandMakeup

I have also had a few recommendations on here - type my name in the search box for details.

You can PM me on here, or contact me through my website, please mention EDF offer.

I also offer gift vouchers for Christmas presents. Please contact me for details of prices.

I have to say that I have been lucky enough to have Amanda do my hair and make up for very special events and just love the feeling of WOW, I actually can look lovely!

Amanda also works with a lot of my brides and have always had such great feedback.

Ladies, give it a try....get you hair and make up done for that special occasion or Christmas party.

Sue

• 1 month later...

I would like to recommend Amanda's Hair and Make Up Services. She took care of me and my 4 young bridesmaid's this weekend and helped me remain calm throughout the whole morning. She is incredibly patient (and I am particularly fussy) but she reassured me repeatedly. Should you use Amanda, please listen to her comments because whenever I had any doubts, she was always right. She's knows her profession and she is great at looking at things objectively so all i ask is listen to her because she knows what she is taking about!!!

Thank you Amanda for everything. I would definitely use your make up / hair services again for parties or a special occasion. xxx

• 3 weeks later...
Amanda did my hair and makeup for my 40th birthday celebrations, after I found her details on edf. She listened to what I wanted, how I perceived myself, and I was really pleased with the results - especially as we hadn't met before. My hair and makeup stayed put for the entire evening, as promised. She was easy-going during the couple of hours she was with me, and communicated well beforehand. I would definitely use Amanda again for my hair and makeup for a special occasion - just waiting for the next invitation! Thanks Amanda :-)