Shih Tzu Dog looking for its family

I brought her to the vets in Camberwell earlier but it was closed. I will try again on Monday. In the meantime Ive bought her a collar and lead. I will walk her around the local parks tomorrow. Shes very friendly but missing her family. Ive registered her on most lost and found sites. xx

I phoned Battersea and left a message on the answer machine, they will get back to me within 24 hours. I also registered her with doglost. I was able to put up a nice photo of her there for a poster. Southwark dog wardens have also been contacted. Just hoping someone will know who she is. In the meantime Im enjoying the cuddles x

UPDATE

The little dog was chipped without a contact number. After checking the owner no longer lives at the registered address. Decided to take her a walk back around Camberwell where I had found her. After a while she brought me to a house were she got really excited, jumping up and down, scratching the door and barking. Unfortunately there was no one home. Ive put a note through their door with my name and number on it..............

You are very kind looking after her Pablo, thank you!

I found a small pup a few months ago and she wasn't microchipped either, I put signs that just read "Dog Found" and my phone number on the street where I found her as well as corners near by and the nearest park where she might've been walked. Luckily it worked and the owner called me a few days later so it was a happy ending. Best of luck reuniting her with her family!

She has been clipped very recently so must have caring owners.

Just be careful if anyone comes forward & you have suspicions that they don't know each other.

Don't want to worry you, just be cautious when advertising you've found a female pedigree dog.

I think you are amazing for helping her & wish you loads of luck in finding where she belongs x