Black domestic short haired tom cat missing from Surrey rd Nunhead se15

timwed

Wilf is missing from Surrey road se15 since we believe Sunday morning, although could be Saturday eve?

No sign up until now and it's Monday morning

Unlike him to venture too far and with yesterdays rain very surprised he hasn't returned.. He has gone walkabout in the past but it's rare

He's all black and microchipped and can normally be found in either the gardens on Surrey road and the gardens backing onto them on Hitchisson road

He's probably sought shelter in a shed/outbuilding so please have a look as I'd be very surprised if he's ventured very far.. He's quite a vocal cat so if you hear him help him out.. Thanks

Any sign contact me on 07884-472780 or [email protected]

Thanks

Tim

God.. Would rather not think he'd been run over

He doesn't venture too far normally and it's just gardens.. Getting out to the road is tricky for him

Fingers crossed..

Thanks for that link.. Here's hoping for good news soon

All the best

Tim

Hi Tim. Glad to hear your cat has returned! We live on Hichisson and have been keeping an eye out since your leaflet came through the door. We've certainly seen him around before; glad to hear he's still on the scene!

Adam