Anyone missing an all black cat? Oakhurst Grove/The Gardens

Spacey

I have frequent visits from an all black cat, who seems very familiar with my flat (I moved to Oakhurst Grove a month ago). She (I think it's a she anyway) has been spending more and more time sleeping in my garden and roams in and out of the flat if I have the door open. She is very friendly and playful, and her visits are most welcome. I'm just concerned that someone might be missing her, or that she might not be getting fed properly if she is genuinely lost. So please get in touch if your cat is spending a lot of time away from home! The previous tenants had a cat, which I am told had many friends in the neighbourhood, so it may just be that she is used to holidaying at mine!

I think I can feel a chip, so if she continues to stick around today I will try to borrow a carry case and take her to the vet tomorrow to get it read.

If this is a long haired black cat who is very vocal, then perhaps I am also feeding her/him. S/he appears regularly most mornings and continues to wail until fed (2 packets of soft, wet food only), after which s/he makes a swift exit. I live in The Gardens and have been feeding this animal for quite some time. My impression is that s/he does have an owner who seems to groom the cat extensively. As the animal seems quite happy to disappear after being fed and just lurks in the garden occasionally, I have just assumed that I am pandering to a "Six Dinner Sid".

This lady is quite tall and sleek, her fur isn't that long. She too is very vocal. She didn't come for a few days, so I assumed she had settled back home again, but she was back last night and this morning wailing at my door.