Dexter has been found!! (Lost - large black & white cat)

YA

*** Thanks to Kiera and her lovely neighbours, we've now managed to get Dexter back home. He's a little bit phased but well and has gone off to re-establish all of his territories! Thank you all for your help - YA x ***

Hi all,

Our cat has gone missing from Bawdale Road. Dexter is a large, black and white, short-haired male cat. He has a white bib, white?socks' and a small white patch under his nose.

You may have seen him on the road or in the gardens of Bawdale Road or Hansler Road. He never usually ventures any further than this.

Please could check your gardens and sheds just in case he's injured or trapped. If you have seen him at all, we would be very grateful if you could contact us on 07809478414 or 07738255212.

Thank you.

Okay thanks singalto, will do. We last saw him on Feb 4th. Thought I would try and post on here to see if i can let more people know. He is microchipped so I don't think he's been handed into a local vet or the rspca.

YA Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi all,

>

> Our cat has gone missing from Bawdale Road. Dexter

> is a large, black and white, short-haired male

> cat. He has a white bib, white?socks' and a small

> white patch under his nose.

>

> You may have seen him on the road or in the

> gardens of Bawdale Road or Hansler Road. He never

> usually ventures any further than this.

>

> Please could check your gardens and sheds just in

> case he's injured or trapped. If you have seen him

> at all, we would be very grateful if you could

> contact us on 07809478414 or 07738255212.

>

> Thank you.

Poor boy. Two weeks is a long time to be gone. Fingers crossed for him, and you.

I'm pretty sure this is the cat who has been visiting me and my neighbours for the last couple of weeks. He gets attention from one house, food from another and shelter on a doormat from another. Initially we thought he was a new cat on the block, but he's around at night and he asks to be fed. He looks just like the photo, but I'll check for the white spot under his nose to be sure and let you know.

I'm delighted to have been able to help.

We'll miss him rubbing round our legs whenever we go out the front, but I'm very glad to know that he's safely back home.

I first registered on this forum because I'd lost a cat and I got my cat back the next day, so I'm glad to have been able to do the same for someone else.

All credit to the forum and the great East Dulwich community.