Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation
xxxx
www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

www.clintonmckenzie.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageSTILL MISSING: small silver tabby catattachment
Posted by mutasmum 14 April, 2018 09:45

Our much-loved family cat has been missing since Saturday 6th April from Colwell Road. He's a small male (neutered) silver tabby with green eyes, no collar but he's microchipped. He's mostly grey in colour with darker grey/black stripes and a white patch under his chin. He's called MUTA. PHOTO ATTACHED. We're worried he's got trapped in a shed somewhere or just got lost during the night and that someone is feeding him. We miss him hugely. If you see a cat matching his description, please please contact Anne on 07985 915522 or Phil on 07720 040435. Many thanks.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit was april 22, 07:08pm by mutasmum.

Attachments: Muta 2018.jpeg (155.8KB)  
messageRe: Missing: small silver tabby cat
Posted by PSJ April 09, 11:17AM

Has he gone missing again? I saw a poster up for him, and then I think I saw a similar cat further down Melbourne Grove this morning going in to a backgarden. Didn't respond to 'Muta' though.

Posted by mutasmum April 10, 03:54PM

Hello! Yes, he's gone awol again... Almost exactly a year since the last time. Whereabouts on Melbourne Grove did you see the cat that might have been him? Many thanks.

Posted by PSJ April 22, 05:35PM

Hi,sorry for not replying sooner. We keep an eye out for Muta. It was much further down Melbourne grove nearer to Ashbourne Grove (but on the left hand side of the road). From memory, and comparing against new photos, this cat seemed too big to be Muta. Fingers crossed!

messageRe: STILL MISSING: small silver tabby cat
Posted by mutasmum April 22, 07:16PM

Thank you for keeping an eye out for him. He's a bit bigger than the photo suggests and there aren't many silver tabbies about, so you never know... We really miss him. All best.

Posted by CarolineDL June 15, 06:13PM

Saw a silver tabby on Overhill road today, around number 20. Not sure if it is him though but might be worth checking.

There seems to be some abandonned cats there - there was a black and white cat with terrible skin disease (any associations I can call regarding that cat? it definitely needs some sort of treatment!).

Posted by MrsR June 17, 01:02PM

Caroline - please contact Celia Hammond Animal Trust regarding the abandoned cats.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum