Still missing: small silver tabby cat

mutasmum

Our much-loved family cat has been missing since April from Colwell Road SE22. He's a small male (neutered) silver tabby with green eyes, no collar but he's microchipped. He's mostly grey in colour with darker grey/black stripes and a white triangular patch under his chin. He's called MUTA. PHOTO ATTACHED. If he's still alive, then someone has likely taken him in. We miss him hugely. If you see a cat matching his description, please contact Anne on 07985 915522 or Phil on 07720 040435. Many thanks.

• 11 months later...
Has he gone missing again? I saw a poster up for him, and then I think I saw a similar cat further down Melbourne Grove this morning going in to a backgarden. Didn't respond to 'Muta' though.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,sorry for not replying sooner. We keep an eye out for Muta. It was much further down Melbourne grove nearer to Ashbourne Grove (but on the left hand side of the road). From memory, and comparing against new photos, this cat seemed too big to be Muta. Fingers crossed!

• 1 month later...

Saw a silver tabby on Overhill road today, around number 20. Not sure if it is him though but might be worth checking.

There seems to be some abandonned cats there - there was a black and white cat with terrible skin disease (any associations I can call regarding that cat? it definitely needs some sort of treatment!).