Missing Tabby Cat - Landells Road

Hi, wondering if anyone has seen this cat today? (Pic Attached)

Last seen by a neighbour at 8am. I know it's only been 12-13 hours since but she hasn't been home to eat at all today and it's totally out of character, never happened in the year and a half we've had her, so naturally we're a little worried.

She's a very friendly cat so may well have approached someone if lost or hungry.

Many Thanks,

Daniel

Update - our cat 'Mia' is still missing unfortunately, but someone thinks they may have seen her around the Goodrich / Landcroft Rd junction yesterday (Monday) evening, so she could be in that vicinity for anyone who lives near there.

Thanks,

Daniel

A large tabby has been in and out of our house on Court Lane several times today (and is currently miaowing to be let in). But I'm pretty sure it is male. But it does look like a very similar Tabby to yours. Have you found yours yet? And if not, is she very large (long)?

newgirl Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> A large tabby has been in and out of our house on

> Court Lane several times today (and is currently

> miaowing to be let in). But I'm pretty sure it is

> male. But it does look like a very similar Tabby

> to yours. Have you found yours yet? And if not, is

> she very large (long)?

Actually I've just compared their markings and although very similar there are a couple of small differences that make me think it's not the same cat.

Xonnel Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Tabby cat also visits me in Court Lane over last 2

> days. Still here on the odd numbered side of the

> 130s. I attach photo. Let me know what you think

> please on the forum.

DanzaBaile, the photo that Xonnel has posted is of the same cat that has been hanging around our house. I'm going to take it to the vet to see if it's microchipped if it carries on. Good luck with your search.

Hi, thanks for the photo - I don't think it's her, but it's hard to tell with the lighting / angle / possibility of her being distressed etc, so I don't want to discount it completely.

I'll pop over there in a bit, and also if you see her again, please could you drop me a call or text: 07748 988 424, and I'll come and take a look.

Many Thanks

Hi Newgirl. Danzabaike has been around to see the Court Lane cat and it is not his. I notice that you said you would take it to a vet to check a possible microchip. I fed it today as I thought it looked energyless and it scoffed the lot. I don?t have facilities to either carry it to a vet or to have it permanently so if you could check it for a microchip that would be fantastic. My number is07901 672774. Cheers, Xonnel.

Hi, this is my cat. He has been missing for a few days. I came up today as another neighbour told me he had been sighted and managed to bring him home but he has now escaped through an open window. The cats are quite disturbed we think due to some new fox cubs. Please call me if you sight him - Clare 07966 134158. I am in Court Lane but closer to the village end. He is much loved family pet. He had a huge meal today at home but I would be grateful if you didn't feed him otherwise he will get confused but just call if you sight him or text. Many thanks, Clare PS He is chipped and registered to the Lordship lane vets

Just to avoid any confusion, our cat 'Mia' is still missing unfortunately - the best lead still seems to be last Tuesday morning around the Crawthew Grove junction on Crystal Palace Road, but obviously she could be anywhere now! :/

• 2 weeks later...