Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation
xxxx
http://www.ellyallen.com/

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageInjured ginger cat missing Crystal Palace Road - has been found, all wellattachment
Posted by Gesine 01 September, 2018 22:03

Harry has gone missing since a couple of days. He is slightly injured and may walk with a limp. Please let me know if you seen him, as he needs to get to the vets. He is very shy.

Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was april 12, 09:33pm by Gesine.

Attachments: 29721176-9FAF-4700-AAF2-929969CAE50E.jpeg (355.1KB)  
messageRe: Injured ginger cat missing Crystal Palace Road
Posted by Smiley_blue_1234 April 12, 09:16PM

Hi Gesine - is your ginger cat is still missing?
A ginger cat that looks like Harry, is very scared and hungry has tried to get in my flat 3 times now in the last few hours. Im on Denman road in Peckham so a bit far but you never know? He is too quick so cant get a picture unfortunately
Thanks

Posted by Gesine April 12, 09:32PM

Hi

Thatís very kind looking so deep into the forum for ginger cats! Harry turned up again and is happily re-homed since October. This must be a different poor soul. I hope you can find the owner swiftly. Regards, Gesine

Posted by Smiley_blue_1234 April 12, 09:35PM

Great that Harry was back is now happily rehomed! Hopefully this other ginger cat soon finds his way back home!

Best

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was july 11, 08:55am by Smiley_blue_1234.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum