Forum Sponsors

www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk
xxxx
https://georgemonkhouse.com

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageStolen Roland drum equipment
Posted by worldwiser January 31, 11:07PM

To the person who stole this kit earlier today from outside our house, the serial number has been reported to police. If anyone sees any suspiciously cheap new Roland kit for sale on here, avoid!

And to the amazon delivery person, stupid incompetent numpty that you are, don't you think behind a wheelie bin is a pretty ridiculous location to leave something like that?

messageRe: Stolen Roland drum equipment
Posted by singalto February 01, 01:08PM

Amazon does have odd ideas of ‘safe places.’ My porch is often considered to be a safe place! I hope Amazon send a replacement and that you are home when it comes.

Posted by worldwiser February 02, 08:08PM

It seems they are. Although they made me wait 3 days before shipping 'just in case it turns up.' About as much chance as the EU renegotiating.

Posted by singalto February 02, 10:31PM

I was expecting an Amazon delivery a while ago and, in fact, got an email informing me that I had not only received it but had signed for it. I contacted them to say neither had happened so they sent a replacement straight away. I got the original parcel the next day: the driver said he’d got behind with his deliveries the previous day so pretended to have delivered more parcels than he had. Amazon let me keep the replacement free of charge!

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum