Is anyone looking for a lost black and white Cat? Goodrich Road

dunstans19

For at least 6 months now a black and white cat has been hanging around homes near the round about at Goodrich road school.

The cat is clearly desperate for food and shelter, with neighbours trying to help where they can, but the cat can be quite aggressive.

I'm starting to think someone has moved on, leaving the cat here, but wanted to check before calling the RSPCA.

Thanks

Erin

It's funny, because there is a black and white cat that spends a lot of it's time on Dunstans and Goodrich. I always thought it lived around here and has a curious personality as it follows people around and gets a lot of attention. It has jumped into my car a couple of times when I have come home and was VERY reluctant to get out. It has also run into my flat a couple of times. I never got the impression it was hungry or desperate though.

Maybe we are talking about a different cat?

Sorry new to Dulwich Forum - thanks for moving it to this thread!

I think it's probably the same cat, I've seen it several times out in bad weather and it tries very hard to get into my flat. But I can't let it in anymore as it became very agressive the one time that I did, although it still tries now.

Next time I see it I'll get a picture.

It does have a tag, but I haven't been able to get to it.

A quite big black and white cat has been hanging round ours - Friern Road - for a while. It is coming into our house most nights and eating our cats' food. Tried to chase it off. Seems to know how to get past the micro chip reading cat flap. Stressing our cats out.

I called Celia Hammond as i'm sure it's stray and it must be hungry to keep coming back .They said they couldn't do anything at the moment.i feel sorry for it - it looks pretty forlorn - but really do want it to stop coming into our house.

There is a super friendly small back and white cat living on Dunstans by the Goodrich roundabout. It has (or maybe had) a collar from Battersea and is well looked after. He?s just super friendly and loves attention. Could it be the same one? Very small and ?compact??

Hi! Would it be this cat? It?s been occasionally hanging around my garden, risking a fight with my two cats. I?ve been giving it some food, too. Really shy kitty, runs off if it feels I?m going to leave the house!I thought it might be a stray since its fur looks dirty from a distance.