North Cross Road - Does anyone know who this cat belongs to?

brillinat

There?s a lovely tabby cat who hangs around our roads (Archdale Road/Nutfield Road), however no one knows who she belongs to. She has recently injured her foot and is limping. Please, if anyone knows who this cat is call me on 07947351699. Other people say they look after her too, and I want to make sure she has a home or can be rehomed. I can no longer let her in as he have just rescued another cat, and it?s heartbreaking. Will catch her and take her to the vet to check for a microchip, but any help before that identifying her would be mega helpful!

Many thanks, Nat

Afraid I can't help with this lovely cat (hope you find the owner) but it's good to know there are cat-loving people like yourself out there, looking out for lost ones. Our silver tabby has been gone since Sat 6th and we miss him hugely. Photo attached if you happen to see him. Also a post here on the forum. Good luck with the tabby.

I'm so sorry to hear that, I will keep an eye out for him he looks lovely, and very recognisable.

My neighbours cat once went missing for 3 months, and then sauntered back home like nothing had happened! So just have to keep looking :)