Forum Sponsors

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageHave you lost a cat? Ivydale rd/Surrey rd Se15attachment
Posted by TUFFIE June 11, 10:08PM

We are being frequently visited by a very vocal, young, male, grey tabby cat.

Hes been around for a few weeks now, possibly a six dinner Sid as hes always hungry and comes in through the cat flap and helps himself. My two female cats arent too keen so would be great to relocate him home.

We are Surrey rd (cheltenham rd end) but I know he also visits a house in rye rd.

If you know him can you get in touch? Ill take him to the vet and see if hes chipped too.

Thanks - helen

Attachments: 6C0A9634-230C-41EC-B000-297040EFF7C8.jpeg (110.7KB)  
messageRe: Have you lost a cat? Ivydale rd/Surrey rd Se15attachment
Posted by mutasmum June 18, 10:47PM

Hi Helen,

We are missing a small grey tabby called Muta since early April. He's 5 years old but looks younger because he's small. A couple of pictures attached. I'm not sure the cat that's been visiting you is ours but there is a close resemblance so I don't want to rule it out. Ours has a white triangle-shaped patch on upper chest. I can't really see this in your photo as it's in shadow. Muta was also thinner than the cat in your picture. Can you have a look at these pics and let me know what you think? Happy to pop round and take a look at your visitor, if that's convenient.

Many thanks,

Anne

Attachments: Muta_EDF.jpg (261.6KB)   Muta_2018.jpg (234.5KB)  
messageRe: Have you lost a cat? Ivydale rd/Surrey rd Se15
Posted by Jim1234 June 26, 09:36PM

They look so similar... Did you get a reply?

messageRe: Have you lost a cat? Ivydale rd/Surrey rd Se15
Posted by mutasmum June 29, 10:48AM

No reply, Jim1234, but I've been away for a week and have now PM'd Tuffie. Fingers crossed.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum