Possibly injured (black and brown) cat Tarbert Rd

Thank you so much Wellington and people on Tarbert Road for your kindness yesterday regarding our lost cat Flower. We didn't get to see the cat on this post, we are not sure if it is Flower or not but will be putting up a separate post with her photos on. Fingers crossed we find her.

Hi, I saw this cat late last night but couldn't catch it. I got close trying to give it some food but it is very scared and ran off.

Sadly this isn't my cat Flower but someone's lost pet. I will post these photos on the bauwow app and will keep checking animal search etc. that I have been using to find my cat.

I have seen this cat for quite some time around the Tarbart rd/ glengarry rd area,I thought it belong to someone there as I always see it in the same place,I thought it was an older cat because it?s back legs always look a bit stiff when it walks, I have tried to approach it but it always runs away.hopefully it does have an owner.

The fact that this cat is wary of people would indicate that it's more likely to be fending for itself than that it has a happy home. Added to that, Wellington is concerned that it doesn't look well and Gracie has commented that it has stiff legs. Wellington has indicated that it has unkempt fur, which is fairly typical of a cat which is living out, going under cars etc. I would say it appears to be a cat which isn't being looked after.

kiera Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The fact that this cat is wary of people would

> indicate that it's more likely to be fending for

> itself than that it has a happy home. Added to

> that, Wellington is concerned that it doesn't look

> well and Gracie has commented that it has stiff

> legs. Wellington has indicated that it has unkempt

> fur, which is fairly typical of a cat which is

> living out, going under cars etc. I would say it

> appears to be a cat which isn't being looked

> after.

Got to agree! Took in a similar tabby last year. Bit less wary but similar state and def not looked after. If someone can would be lovely to see it checked over/ for microchip at vets.

HP

We have been missing our grey tabby for 3 months now. This could be him but it's hard to tell from the photos. I'm attaching a photo of our cat Muta. He's 5 years old but small so looks younger. He has a white neckerchief-shaped patch under chin. I can't see that on the photos of the Tarbert Rd cat because of the angles. I'm obviously anxious to know whether this is our cat, and if not that someone is looking after the poor thing. Did anyone contact Celia Hammond?

Many thanks for any help or info you can provide.