Forum Sponsors

http://www.ellyallen.com/

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageLost black male cat NOW FOUND!attachment
Posted by say_family July 11, 08:30PM

Our very much loved 10 month old cat Leo is missing in the Maxted Road/Bellenden Road area. He is neutered and microchipped.

FOUND today! Thank you to whoever handed him to the vets! We are so happy and relieved to have him home 😄

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit was july 20, 04:15pm by say_family.

Attachments: 77F6157C-F462-4C8B-8975-FB0E0843775A.jpeg (135.7KB)  
messageRe: Lost black male cat SE15 4LL
Posted by Brulysses July 12, 12:41PM

he's very cute and looks just like my little guy Gizmo, I will keep an eye out for him, I live just up the road, chadwick rd/grove park...I assume you've tried your neighbours, put up posters, checked with vets & Celia Hammond/Cat Protection/the council ...it's also worth checking with the postie/binmen and any others who are regularly in your area

Posted by Delainie July 12, 12:49PM

Is Leo likely to be out front on streets or out back gardens that back onto rear gardens on oglsnder and bellenden? Just so people look out back and in sheds etc.

Posted by say_family July 12, 01:10PM

Hi thank you both for responding! He may have been seen by someone last night on bellenden road (strangely outside the front door of our very good friendsí which makes me think it was him as he knows them well and could smell them I think. He is usually in the gardens (back of Oglander/Bellenden/top of Maxted and I think maybe this is the first time heís got over to the road side and is now disoriented and lost.

I have contacted the local vets and put up posters and leafleted many of the houses on roads mentioned above as I was sure he must have got stuck somewhere. I will call local cat rescue centres now. Thank you for your help and concern!

messageRe: Lost black male cat SE15 4LL STILL MISSING!!
Posted by say_family July 14, 01:44PM

Leo is still missing in the Bellenden road/ Avondale Rise area. Please keep a look out and call 07584656494 with any information. Thank you!

Posted by sanuk July 15, 10:58PM

I think I saw him yesterday Ive sent you a message

Posted by say_family July 18, 07:42AM

Hi there! Thank you so much for your help last night. So sorry for disturbing you so late! Just in case you donít have it, my number is 07584 656494 in case you need to call today. Huge thanks again! Anna

Posted by ladyH July 18, 09:50PM

There are several black cats that hang out top of Danby Street/ junction of Copleston Road. It may be worth having a look...I canít tell from your photo if one could be him.

messageRe: Lost black male cat NOW FOUND!
Posted by Brulysses July 22, 09:40AM

Brilliant news!

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum