FOUND!!! Tabby cat missing from Shawbury Road !!!! Thanks for your concern and help!!! ❤️

Hazel19

My 6 year old male tabby cat, Frenchie, has been missing from Shawbury road (off Lordship Lane, parallel to North Cross Road), since 04/09/19. He is large, brown and black (black swirls and stripes), and slightly overweight (photo attached). He is very friendly and very non-aggressive, although he scares easily and when he is scared, will run rather than attack. He will respond to his name, but does not have a collar or micro-chip. Please get in touch if you think you see anything (my number: 07852 553 239), and please do check sheds/garages/gardens, if local. We miss him so much and are so worried. Thank you!

Update: FOUND!!!..after a week!! Thank you so much to the lovely lady who found him in Hindmans Road (no clue how or why he went there)...so grateful and thank you to everyone who read the post and looked out for me!! It?s worth getting the word out as much as possible! Thanks

Hazel19 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thanks All!! I have been trying to update the

> Heading, So that it says 'Found', but can't figure

> out how to do that?! Can anyone help?!

If you look at your first message once logged in you'll see the option to 'edit post' - you can edit the header and the content of the message and then save changes.

Glad your cat is home safe & sound!

• 1 month later...

Hazel19 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Update: FOUND!!!..after a week!! Thank you so much

> to the lovely lady who found him

I'm so happy I could help you, Hazel! ♥

As a side note, I've been a long-time lurker , checking the Lost & Found section for cats regularly.

It really is effective to get the word out there on the ED forums, as I'm sure there are many more like me

who try to keep an eye out.

It's getting chilly now, we need to keep our little lions close!