FOUND - Melbourne Grove - Missing Green Vauxhall Corsa

DulwichMassive

Hi everyone,

Sadly my green/turquoise 2005 Vauxhall Corsa has gone missing.

It was originally parked on Melbourne Grove adjacent to Chesterfield Grove and I firstly believed it had been moved due to the road works that are happening.

Upon calling various different people and looking everywhere to see if I could find it, there has been no record of the car being moved by any company, leading us to believe it has been stolen.

I still have my hopes up that it has just been moved and not logged, on some random road, so please if you see this car please do give me PM.

I would be so so grateful for any help on this.

Thanks so much

Sarah

Hi everyone, the car has been found! Thanks to everyone for their help and support trying to find it.

I received a text from someone this morning saying they had seen it on Pellatt Road and I have just collected it. Thank you very much to this person.

Also just an FYI to anyone else this might happen to, the car was moved because of the road works but not logged on the system by the council or the company Conway that moved it, so if a similar scenario happens to anyone else, it may just be a case of searching the streets for your car.

Thank you again everyone! Very very happy now!